• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome back On Your Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a Delto jumpseater recently ask me "how many legs today"?, I said "uh three" :rolleyes:. I think some of you guys actually think we fly seven legs a day, Delto is definitely the home of the most uninformed pilots in the industry. It is no joke that all of you guys are cast from the same mold, unfortunately its a rather incognizant mold.

Delto? So what now, do we call you Southworst? Come on...

I would look good in a 767. :)

Also you must work for a different Delta than my buddies . There lines suck, along with the open time. They do not want to be gone for 15 days at a time like you either.

Delto? So what now, do we call you Southworst? Come on...

Hardly the same thing . But I would not expect anything more from someone who thinks ur IQ goes up in relation with education .

U are 100%. Never-mind not allowed to use that work

Hardly the same thing . But I would not expect anything more from someone who thinks ur IQ goes up in relation with education .

U are 100%. Never-mind not allowed to use that work

Whatever Tanker....mask your IP next time. not speaking about your weekends with your instructor in the barracks btw.

Unbelievable, 4 pages of crap.............again! This IMO is the type of thread that the mods need to remove.

So become a mod and see if the webmaster will let you

It depends, but I have seen 12 day trips worth 78 hours, and 13 day trips worth 83. They all have INTL override, which is an extra $4 an hour, and the perdiem is an extra 50 cents per hour, which on a 12 day trip can add up. But again, I do it because it is easy. I usually deadhead to SFO or PDX, and then fly the next day to NRT. I do one or two turns back to those cities, or go to Honolulu. I even had one that had me deadheading to Honolulu, and then I went back and forth to Nagoya and Fukuoka Japan from HNL. One of the layovers in Hawaii was 48 hours too. Really nice work. The other thing about INTL layovers in Japan is that the taxes you get back because you layover in those cities. Cities like Osaka and Nagoya have a per diem allowance of $46 PER MEAL by the IRS.(DTW layovers for example are less than $20 per meal) I don't spend that, I usually go to my Gyoza or Sushi places that I know aren't too expensive. But, your IRS tax return is a lot more. Then again, my wife has a great job and her dad is "real nice" to us, so who cares. Still, I enjoy it a lot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks. Very Informative

I am jealous. I am on a 28-leg four day right now!!
Dang.

But, you must be good at landing that thing. On my last 12 day trip I got 3 landings, usually the ones heading back to PDX or SFO from NRT. By that time the other 2 guys have flown by themselves around Asia (Guam, Saipan, Seoul, etc) and have a few landings themselves. They see me, and they usually say "Ah, you can have the leg....." (because they already have had enough by that time)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back