• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mercyful Fate

Get yo purple drank on yo
Great to have you back General Six!

I've had many disagreements with GL and OYS. I've also had many agreements with them. I really, REALLY doubt that they're the same person.
They both have some excellent insights. And they both have some really, really stupid posts. I'd throw rocks but I'm guilty of the same.

Net/net, they both make this website a bit better with their inputs.

I just wish the mods would settle it once and for all whether they're the same person. It should be pretty easy to tell by their IP addresses. I never thought they were the same person until last week, but now I have to wonder since the General only appeared immediately after OYS was banned. Seems awfully suspicious.

I just wish the mods would settle it once and for all whether they're the same person. It should be pretty easy to tell by their IP addresses. I never thought they were the same person until last week, but now I have to wonder since the General only appeared immediately after OYS was banned. Seems awfully suspicious.

Long, long ago, back in the early post-911 days, I think you'll find that their posts were clearly from two different people. I don't have the desire/fortitude/kneehigh waiters to sift through old posts.

LI don't have the desire/fortitude/kneehigh waiters to sift through old posts.

Yeah, me neither. I'll take your word for it. :)

Latest resources

Back