• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome back On Your Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just wish the mods would settle it once and for all whether they're the same person. It should be pretty easy to tell by their IP addresses. I never thought they were the same person until last week, but now I have to wonder since the General only appeared immediately after OYS was banned. Seems awfully suspicious.

I'm not sure that's right PCL. I would think it would be pretty easy to post with different IP adresses. I have cable at home but full access via my phone connection anytime, plus endless use of hotel computers. Just throwing it out there.

I'm not sure that's right PCL. I would think it would be pretty easy to post with different IP adresses. I have cable at home but full access via my phone connection anytime, plus endless use of hotel computers. Just throwing it out there.

Bingo!!!

Are you also Tankerclown? I will have to try that. Maybe I can have 10 more names and start heading for 20,000 posts this year alone! I can have 15 more identities and I would still out smart you and Mercyful fate in any SWA debate. Have a great day.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Are you also Tankerclown? I will have to try that. Maybe I can have 10 more names and start heading for 20,000 posts this year alone! I can have 15 more identities and I would still out smart you and Mercyful fate in any SWA debate. Have a great day.

Bye Bye---General Lee

good luck, your going to need it.
bye bye

As Mods, we don't have access to the IP address info.

good luck, your going to need it.
bye bye

Debating Redflyer or Mercy? No, not really. But, I always get enjoyment out of it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
No, I don't hate SWA pilots, I just never wanted to be one. No biggie.

Thanks for your support, or non support.

Bye Bye---General Lee

We never would have wanted you either, and I doubt you would have made it to the Decision Board anyway.

We never would have wanted you either, and I doubt you would have made it to the Decision Board anyway.

That's FANTASTIC. We both agree then. No Lubbock for me thank gawd.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back