• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome back On Your Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've had many disagreements with GL and OYS. I've also had many agreements with them. I really, REALLY doubt that they're the same person.
They both have some excellent insights. And they both have some really, really stupid posts. I'd throw rocks but I'm guilty of the same.

Net/net, they both make this website a bit better with their inputs.
What he said. Welcome back General.

I just wish the mods would settle it once and for all whether they're the same person. It should be pretty easy to tell by their IP addresses. I never thought they were the same person until last week, but now I have to wonder since the General only appeared immediately after OYS was banned. Seems awfully suspicious.

I'll tell you, WE'VE had discussions with the Mods and the Webmaster. Look at the number of posts, and when each of us started. I have well over 15,000 posts, and OYS has something like 5000? He started a few years after I did, but it was like 7-8 years ago. I like making my own points, and I have started doing a lot more long Asia trips since our DL/NW merger, and even though there is internet on those 12 day trips, I generally don't take the time to get all set up in the room etc. It used to be easier when I was doing mostly turns from ATL, or shorter 3 day Europe trips. As for OYS, we do know each other. But, you all can make up your minds on your own. We do seem to type alike, though.

I enjoy this board, and I enjoy the debate. Sometimes I may be gruff, but it really is unintentional. I give my opinion, right or wrong. I don't mind being told it's not right, but then I want a reason, and I ALWAYS respond to a direct question or retort. That is one reason I have more than 15,000 posts. No, I don't hate SWA pilots, I just never wanted to be one. No biggie.

Thanks for your support, or non support.

Bye Bye---General Lee

If I had a bet, it would be that OYS/GL was same poster, and not a Delta pilot.

You would lose. Also, I think he added the "Godspeed" deal after I told him it was good to have something unique to end each post, like my "Bye Bye--General Lee". I don't know where he got the "Oyster" thing, though.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I've had many disagreements with GL and OYS. I've also had many agreements with them. I really, REALLY doubt that they're the same person.
They both have some excellent insights. And they both have some really, really stupid posts. I'd throw rocks but I'm guilty of the same.

Net/net, they both make this website a bit better with their inputs.

Thanks Andy. You and I have had our disagreements in the past, but I have always found you very intelligent and hard to argue with sometimes. Thanks for your input.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I don't know why you would call it "non support." I would just like the mods to settle it. They are the only ones who have the power to see for sure and set the record straight. You should want that. Right?

I don't know why you would call it "non support." I would just like the mods to settle it. They are the only ones who have the power to see for sure and set the record straight. You should want that. Right?

We have already settled it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Who CARES if they are the same person or not.... does this keep some of you girls up at night?!?!

GL is entertaining and knowledgeable. I enjoy his posts greatly!!

Unreal, one person sorta pays a compliment (while most don't) and his already huge ego grows even larger.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back