Wanna see what scabs are like....?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel-9 said:
"Claims that he has a wife and kids to support" Same response I get from Jet Blue and other LCC XCM's when I ask them why they are willing to work for low wages and such lousy work rules. And it amazes me they have no idea what the work rules and quality of life is at a major. Another form of outsourcing of jobs.

Last I saw, United Pilots make less than Jetblue on A-320 equipment. Could you guys at UAL please stop trying to bring down the industry? So you gotta ask, why would you work at UAL for lower wages>>>

If you are not willing to let your face be shown on camera at your job, unless you are in undercover law enforcement, chances are you have made a serious vocational error.

Maybe this can turn into a situation like when UAL mgt tried to get over 500 hundred pilots trained before the 1985 strike. The trainers got to the potential picket line crossers, and almost to a man they didn't do the deed when the time came. A huge blow to mgt. Then ALPA made sure the company hired these guys instead of having them executed like they wanted.

Blue, You provided a stupid response to a stupid post. I think anyone with any logic can see "legacy" compensation and work rules have no choice but to roughly match the LCC competition.

CF34-3B1 said:
It'll be interesting to see how ALPA handles this issue.

HA!!!!!!!, now that is funny. ALPA can't even address their own problems and inadequcies let alone one with a brother union.

If history is any indicator, when the IAM walked in August of 1983, ALPA at CAL blew right threw their picket line (and the FA's) without hesitation.

$89 a hour for a 12 year Captain on a new 100 seater at Jetblue..... But wait, the current Jetblue guys will stay on the bus and really don't care what future newhires make---they already "have it made........on the bus......" Who cares, right?

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
$89 a hour for a 12 year Captain on a new 100 seater at Jetblue..... But wait, the current Jetblue guys will stay on the bus and really don't care what future newhires make---they already "have it made........on the bus......" Who cares, right?

Bye Bye--General Lee

The local idiot is back on the forum...for almost the 5000th time. Any chance after practicing for 5000 posts you can finally offer something productive to the issue you pi$$ and moan about?

Diesel-9 said:
"Claims that he has a wife and kids to support" Same response I get from Jet Blue and other LCC XCM's when I ask them why they are willing to work for low wages and such lousy work rules. And it amazes me they have no idea what the work rules and quality of life is at a major. Another form of outsourcing of jobs.

For such a militant union how do you swallow so much of your management's dribble that the LCC's are the reason for your problems? I challenge you sir that my work rules are as good if not better than yours. As for having no idea of the quality of life, most of us are furloughed. I didn't see you put up much of a fight when it came time reduce your wages.

General Lee said:
General Lee said:
Bye Bye--General Lee

General We have pilots in top half of the seniority list who have bid for and recieved the 190. So your nformation is innacurate to say the least. And a lot of those who bid for the 190 used to wear the Delta wings. What have you done for them lately? Dude you need to chill out....get laid , get off the computer , whatever. Your perverse enjoyment at attacking other carriers is really old as I a imagine are you. Unless one so desires to stay on the 190 they will be able to bid the Bus as a captain a lot sooner than they will be hired at Delta. But maybe these interested pilots should turn down empoyment at B6 and wait for the call from Delta any way. I am sure your company will be fine.......Hows Song doing. Would it kill you to get along with people here.

Latest resources

Back