Wanna see what scabs are like....?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats great!!!

A ton of Scab mechs just hoping for a strike so they can steal what was earned.

What a bunch of lowlifes.

Great post. Everyone needs to watch this video. I don't care how bad I needed a job, I would never do what these guys are doing. Under no circumstance.

Great video. It's amazing that NWA is willing to spend big bucks to fly these future scabs, pay for there hotel rooms and train them. I guess we know where management priorities are.

I know for a fact there are other (non scab) mechanic jobs out there. Even if there weren't, I'd sooner sell cars or flip burgers. I think any true professional mechanic feels the same way.

If these guys are willing to scab for a few extra bucks when there are legitimate A&P jobs out there, one has to wonder what other corners they're willing to cut if ordered to do so by the bean counters.

If I were a NWALPA pilot, I'd have to seriously think about how safe an airplane one of these scabs worked on was before I flew it. I can envision a lot of refused airplanes in the future if it ever gets ugly over there.

It'll be interesting to see how ALPA handles this issue.

Best of luck to the union mechs at NWA, hang tough.

WHAT ABUNCH OF COWARD, HEARTLESS SCUMBAGS!! I like how they were too ashamed and afraid to even show their faces on the camera....

"Claims that he has a wife and kids to support" Same response I get from Jet Blue and other LCC XCM's when I ask them why they are willing to work for low wages and such lousy work rules. And it amazes me they have no idea what the work rules and quality of life is at a major. Another form of outsourcing of jobs.

I agree! Dont we all have familes to feed. I thought it was funny when the camera got a glimpse of 2 of the scab mechanics. At leat we got 2 faces :)

Latest resources

Back