Wanna see what scabs are like....?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NWA FA's Get Laid...off

Just talked to a friend of mine over at the ole Red Tail and sounds like management is about to furlough 2500 FA's tomorrow...Or at least that's what they have out on their newswire. The company is supposed to make a statement regarding the details sometime tomorrow. Could be the beginning to the end for a lot a people over there...Best of luck with those Management bastards!

Hey Quack,
Sometimes the rumors get out of hand at the ol red tale. Hopefully for the flight attendants, it is rumor. I do not think it will be very smart for NW to push the FA's right now but what do I know? They are doing something with our October schedule right now so we will see if that has anything to do with the rumor. You got it right. They are bastards.

Deli, Agree Ch-11 probable and hope sooner than later because of new rules and cash balance. I beleive management wanted to avoid CH-11 and still might but time is not on our side now with the OCT. deadline. Curious to why the schedule delay. Think they will do anything also to get the Asian F/A's on board and shed many of ours. Seems it is survival at all costs. By the way, what has ALPA National been up to during this war? I'm ready to support a nationwide shutdown. From what I hear talking with pax is we would have their support. Did you see Bob Crandall was getting some investors together reguarding talk of NWA/DAL rumors. May have been to invest in a combined maintenance company for both airlines. Just heard the end of the interview on satelite radio. Hang on Baby!!!

Last edited:
Herman wouldnt be happy....

I don't see anything in the Newswire about FA layoffs, though it is a sure thing that there will be some.

WillowRunVortex said:
You take away Asia flying from the senior momma's and you watch how fast those girls strike. Have any good "Smurf" stories?

GMAFB,

Would those be the same "senior momma's who don't pay union dues? PFAA is going to fold like a cheap suitcase. They are completely unorganized.
MGT knows it and is going to clean their clocks!

Most will cross some won't. Sad to watch but it will happen.

Dave B

Latest resources

Back