• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wall Street Jornal: NWA "reworks plan for merger"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well if the merger goes down, it will either be an SLI agreement or arbitration. But in either case when a new contract is negotiated, scope will have to be reconsiled. 100% of any jet over 50 seats needs to be flown by the new list's pilots by ANY means necessary.

Ha Ha its sad. The Northwest guys are like the ugly girl that nobody wants but shes clingy as ever with the glimmer of hope in her eye.

More like NWA is the ugly bad tempered girl with a big dowry and a father who wants to marry her off and get her out of the house. DAL is a share cropper, who even though they managed to get an education and a decent job, has never gotten over coming from the other side of the tracks, and needs to marry into money and respectability.

Since we always seem to attach colors to the various post merger pilot groups, I think it will be either "black and blue" or the "the Blue and the Grey"

Ha Ha its sad. The Northwest guys are like the ugly girl that nobody wants but shes clingy as ever with the glimmer of hope in her eye. They start each day saying.....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it work out.....Repeat....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it will work out....Repeat....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it will work out....Repeat...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm not really sure that anyone at DAL should refer to any other airline as the "ugly girl." You guys have made an art out of losing money. Maybe you guys are a match made in heaven.

Try Ignore

One thing is for certain, Its a good thing decisions aren't made from these stupid boards. You all sound like a bunch of whiny little girls. Its getting pretty embarrassing, seriously. No wonder this career field is in its current state. Could you imagine if we actually had a solid ALPA pilot group instead of every man for themselves? Again WAKE UP , things need to change.:bomb:
Try out your ignore feature, it really cleans things up a lot. It's easy to filter out the embarrassing contributors. You know who they are.

Time Out

Why are you guys responding to Tanker Clown. He is not who he claims to be. He's a member of the long list of flamebaiters. A list that includes "Instructordude" and "Poconopilot."

Every time you reply to his (or her) posts you give him more reason to spend another hour in his parents' basement eating twinkies and popping his zits over the keyboard as he alternates between Flightinfo and "Dungeons and Dragons."

Buy a clue, people. :mad:

Maybe so, but you're gonna have to dance with her..PUCKER UP !!!!! HA HA HA !!!!

No you don't, take DAL's early buy out (20 weeks worth of pay and 10 years free travel) and retire before she steps on your toes or worse yet you get her pregnant! :eek:

Ha Ha its sad. The Northwest guys are like the ugly girl that nobody wants but shes clingy as ever with the glimmer of hope in her eye. They start each day saying.....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it work out.....Repeat....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it will work out....Repeat....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it will work out....Repeat...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sedona:
FYI....

400AHOLE=chuck yogurt/lawman/einstein/texas crotch rot/boris yelling/lame lizard/sky fly
He's a midwest f/o.

Sedona:
FYI....

400AHOLE=chuck yogurt/lawman/einstein/texas crotch rot/boris yelling/lame lizard/sky fly
He's a midwest f/o.

And 737 Pylt = General Lee/Jmoney/midge/jke406/instructor dude.

If I were you I wouldn't give the Midwest guys too much flak. They're gonna be better paid than Delta guys after your next round of concessions. (assuming oil doesn't fall back to $20/bbl)

Latest resources

Back