Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
disclaimer -- MY POST IS A HIJACK.

BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Did you actually mean to type this? Please tell me you didn't. That is pure gold. It must be hard to talk with all that Clearasil on your face.

BTW -- multipliers are for fighter types with numerous sorties of 1.2s and 1.1s, not heavy bubbas with 12.5s in their logbooks. In one tour I flew over 750 sorties for about 1100 hrs of flight time. That's what I call earning the multiple the hard way.

Sure I meant to put it in there. Some days I flew 2 legs. With a .3 multiplier, there's an instant .6. That's ME Heavy time. Good stuff. If it's not enough, I'll just kinda fudge the rest. They won't question a military guy. We're a known quantity. They never seem to call a mil guy on the log book in an interview. Besides, if I have to get on with Delta, they'll be the lucky ones to have me.

Standing by to repel hostile boarders....

Heyas nu:
Have you seen the price of nwa's, ahem, new stock price lately??

Just think what DAL stock will be worth when you guys lose anothe $600 million this year. I guess it will still be worth more than when DAL cancels their stock (again) when they go through Ch 11 (again).

Man talk about nastiness....If this is any indication of how a merger is going to do down ....can you say hostile work environment.

I like how NWA is supposedly the one pushing the merger now. Typical Richard Anderson tactics to try and save face with the pilot group. Let me tell you this Delta is the buyer they aren't going to be forced to do anything they don't want to do.

Man talk about nastiness....If this is any indication of how a merger is going to do down ....can you say hostile work environment.

I like how NWA is supposedly the one pushing the merger now. Typical Richard Anderson tactics to try and save face with the pilot group. Let me tell you this Delta is the buyer they aren't going to be forced to do anything they don't want to do.

That sounds good. Lets end this thing now. Good luck and no hard feelings as long as we arent stuck together. I know of very very few at Delta that want any deal with Northwest. We just want to grow internally.

what a waste of a thread. Nothing like arguing like a bunch of little girls. WTF :cool:

It's a done deal.

Ha Ha its sad. The Northwest guys are like the ugly girl that nobody wants but shes clingy as ever with the glimmer of hope in her eye. They start each day saying.....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it work out.....Repeat....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it will work out....Repeat....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it will work out....Repeat...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Basically, unless Delta management has a change a heart, I don't think they're going to do anything without the support of their pilots," said Calyon Securities analyst Ray Neidl.
"It shows that people don't want it to die and they'll keep trying things, but I don't think it puts us any closer."

Bye Bye--General Lee

WTF does this guy (Ray Neidl.) reallythink he knows....?

Ha Ha its sad. The Northwest guys are like the ugly girl that nobody wants but shes clingy as ever with the glimmer of hope in her eye. They start each day saying.....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it work out.....Repeat....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it will work out....Repeat....I am pretty and all the boys like me, it will work out....Repeat...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Maybe so, but you're gonna have to dance with her..PUCKER UP !!!!! HA HA HA !!!!

Latest resources

Back