• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wall Street Jornal: NWA "reworks plan for merger"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tanker clown: have you looked into Skybus lately? You may have some difficulty finding employment at a legitimate company.

also, in response to an earlier post, isn't Delta's buyout program for non-union employees (not pilots).

Last edited:
Corn,

Welcome to Flight Info. Most people lay low when they are new...but you are probably just a new screen name for 737 Pylt.

By the way, I bet Skybus loses less money than Delta this year.

Corn,

Welcome to Flight Info. Most people lay low when they are new...but you are probably just a new screen name for 737 Pylt.

By the way, I bet Skybus loses less money than Delta this year.

This sad individual has posted 580 + posts and every one of them has been negative or derogatory. What a sad case. No wonder he was turned down.

This sad individual has posted 580 + posts and every one of them has been negative or derogatory. What a sad case. No wonder he was turned down.

Just being real poppi. If you want, we can all pretend that oil is $40/bbl and the cash is rolling in. But, the fact is, oil is at $110, the economy is in a nasty recession, the housing market is in a depression, consolidation in the airline industry looms, and we've already had one airline file for Ch 11.

Don't know what to tell you, but if you're a junior guy at a 121 operation, you might want to update your application or find another line of work for when your furlough notice comes. A SWA guy is probably fine, but even those guys aren't immune.

The option is always yours. There's pleanty of sand to stick your head in. Just ask the guys waiting on the UAL newhire classes in April.

Poppi:
You're assuming this dufus is even a pilot. He claims to be air force. But tell me, how can anyone who is just shy of 20 years of military service only have 1800 hours? Its easy, he's not a pilot, but a desk jockey......On the weekend he's studying and building time at the local fbo for his interview at mesa.
Come on now private clown, the colonel needs his afternoon coffee, and there's plenty of copies to be made!

DAL is out of bankruptcy. It's BOD calls the shots.

That's not what you said. You said the hostile takeover was rejected by the BOD. Obviously you had no idea what you were talking about.

Here's one for you to ponder. Do you have any idea who was on the panel that selected the current BOD?

Sedona:
FYI....

400AHOLE=chuck yogurt/lawman/einstein/texas crotch rot/boris yelling/lame lizard/sky fly
He's a midwest f/o.

Talking to yourself is pretty bad dude. Sedona=737pylt,etc..... we all know.

I don't care if you call me Chuck etc.... It's funny.

Poppi:
You're assuming this dufus is even a pilot. He claims to be air force. But tell me, how can anyone who is just shy of 20 years of military service only have 1800 hours? Its easy, he's not a pilot, but a desk jockey......On the weekend he's studying and building time at the local fbo for his interview at mesa.
Come on now private clown, the colonel needs his afternoon coffee, and there's plenty of copies to be made!

You're absolutely right. Pretending to be an "Airforce Pilot" with low total time is pathetic. It's almost as pathetic as pretending to be a Delta pilot while you live in your parents' basement. Newsflash, chief..... just because you've shot the ILS into Bogota umpteen-million times saying, "Delta 123 cleared for the ILS 13R" on FlightSim 2000 doesn't actually make you a Delta pilot.... Sure, you can buy the hat and the double-breasted weenie coat on eBay, but that still doesn't make you anythng other than an acne-ridden 14 year old who likes to dress up in "grownup clothes".

I think I hear your mommy calling you for dinner, little man.

You're absolutely right. Pretending to be an "Airforce Pilot" with low total time is pathetic. It's almost as pathetic as pretending to be a Delta pilot while you live in your parents' basement. Newsflash, chief..... just because you've shot the ILS into Bogota umpteen-million times saying, "Delta 123 cleared for the ILS 13R" on FlightSim 2000 doesn't actually make you a Delta pilot.... Sure, you can buy the hat and the double-breasted weenie coat on eBay, but that still doesn't make you anythng other than an acne-ridden 14 year old who likes to dress up in "grownup clothes".

I think I hear your mommy calling you for dinner, little man.

Lay off the guy. His mom just grounded him. And since no girls would go to the prom with him he had to ask his cousin to go with him. It's quite sad really.

DAL is a share cropper, who even though they managed to get an education and a decent job, has never gotten over coming from the other side of the tracks, and needs to marry into money and respectability.
They bought Pan Am.

I just hope they learned that it is a whole lot better to grow internally than to buy a bunch of aircraft that don't work in the fleet and try to change employees outlooks and attitudes.

Weird, the disparity in rumors. On the DAL side it is 777 orders, growth and faith in a stand alone plan. On the NWA side it is the belief in a forced merger.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back