• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W2's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok heres mine... Fedex s/o... 150hrs in 06 $58,000, but i drop alot of res. days... could of made alot more... oh !! "b "Fund around 3000$

Flew with a dude last week. "You know what the space between the airspeed needle and the redline is called? Wasted Airspeed." clackclackclackclackclackclack

Jalways B747 Capt. 4th. year Box 1- 112,000 does not include 401k 15%
20 day trips every month......ok if you like life in a hotel

F/E first 3 months of year on 1st year pay
FO last 9 months on year 2 wide body pay
445.6 block hours but too many of days away from home
Line 1 110234.62
*6162 into B-fund
*500 match into 401K
*5489 of my money into 401K
*6821 per Diem

* not reflected in Line 1

Last edited:
student pilot here (usaf)... 32K with a few investments here and there

Now, by investments I hope that you are referencing many nights(investing time) in Acuna drinking much beer(investing money). Or, maybe you are one of the lucky ones who requested UPT in Columbus, MS so you could have a chance at landing a nice southern belle, rather than hanging out in the Corona Club in Acuna? Either way it's all good brother...enjoy UPT...funnest year of my life...

"Yes...drinking kills brain cells, but only the weak ones." -- Some Dead Greek Guy

Flew with a dude last week. "You know what the space between the airspeed needle and the redline is called? Wasted Airspeed." clackclackclackclackclackclack

Lets go to 410..........................zddzadzzdzdzdzdzzdzddzzdddzdzdzdzdzdzdzdzdzdzzdzzdddzdzzdzdzdzdzd....you want me to ask for lower? Welcome to the world of SWA retards.......

Latest resources

Back