W2's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tico,

Check your last paystub because my shows a VERY GENEROUS $600 for profit sharing and a HUGE $2400 company contribution to my 401 k.

Last edited:
8 yr CA @ skyw

line 1 $ 127,546

Whataburger -

Im very curious what your w2 says.

Wow, at a whole 70 bucks an hour?

So you managed 1,800 credit hours in 2006? How many days off did you have?

I flew there for 4 years and was an RJ captain when I quit, making 61 an hour. And I wasn't going to break 65,000...

Wow, I didn't even make enough to legally have to receive a W2. But then again, I'm Way2Broke. Seriously, pretty tasteless and I'd say even rude thread.

Seriously, pretty tasteless and I'd say even rude thread.

WTF is so tasteless and rude about it? We're volunteering the information, genuine curiosity is being satisfied, and we're not discussing sweaty taint.

Part of the reason I posted my W2 is because I wanted to show how bad it really is at one of the "best paid" legacy carriers where I've yet to make what the "average" pilot makes according to CNN or any other dou(hebag media outlet. You'll notice that I didn't pad my numbers with stock or "retirement" contributions. I did this because I can't spend that money, and the likelihood that I'm going to actually receive my A-fund is slim, so why try to impress everyone with inflated numbers?

I wouldn't discuss my pay with the guy who works at the carwash, but I don't see anything "rude or tasteless" about discussing it ANONYMOUSLY on a message board with mostly other pilots. Even if a non-pilot sees what I make, I don't give a rip because it's about time the myth of the "overpaid and underworked" pilot gets exposed. Egos aside, I don't have a problem with the thread.

Its like walking up to one of your fellow pilots at work and asking how much they made last year. Its not a big deal. You pretty much know what they made because we all know the payscale. We just want to see how these contractual payscales add up in the real world. With the current payscales these days its pretty much like seeing whos socks smell worst after the 12k run. Bring it on, its too cold outside to do anything else!

8th year AA 737 F/O on reserve all year.

Line one from my 2006 AA W2:

$79,156.39

15 year MD80 CAP TWAllc/AA at home all year.

Line one from my 2006 AA W2 $GFY. Thanks APA

Is this a regional W-2 thread? Can anyone show me to the major W-2 thread?

Latest resources

Back