• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W2's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When it comes to a W2 thread it should be for all of us not a Majors vs Regional etc......It is the only way to truly cut through all of the BS that flows from the news , from management, and it corrects airlinepilotcentral as well...so keep them coming... just remember to explain how you got your number ie hours flown, checkairman, avg line, stocks and profit sharing and to the guys who think it is tasteless or immature.....SHUT UP and stop being part of the problem

Hey Tico, say hello to Dora for me!

Go get that sarcasm meter fixed, yours ain't working right. Actually expected someone to tell me jb was a regional but your response is equally "tickling". Hell, with all the crap I fly on the east coast, I guess I am a regional pilot.

But since you asked, I made something significantly below the AMT trigger. Paying the AMT: that's when you know you are making some serious bank.

Tico -- you all better yet?

Let me guess. During your first 5 years at TWA, how many times were you asked, "why are you are you still there?", and how many times did you smugly respond, "well, look at the retirements, I'm going to be real senior, real fast".

I heard it more than a few times. Sorry, some of you were like dogs chasing cars.

And from your response most except you managed to not get hit.

I worked and stayed because it was a fantastic place to call home,great
unselfish colleagues and frankly a lot of fun. But like a lot of 'homes' in America it got ransacked by the same group who sold the professions future out to a "B-scale" and institutionalized that great business premise" We P.H.U.K.E.D. you because we could".
You must be very proud.

I know you probably make more than most US pilots, but are "dignity", "class", and "cargo pilot" usually used in the same sentence?

I don't maintain that any group of pilots has more class than another. In fact, in recent history there have been some purple folks that I would put on the 'most braggardly' list.

I just don't think it serves the profession(us) to have this johnson-length thread continue. You want to know what the real deal is at another carrier? Fair enough, ask someone or PM them. Or read the rates/pd/gar. on APC, those numbers are pretty close.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but posting your W-2 seems inappropriate and has the potential to make us a target. Even 50grand is a lot to many americans, they read this thread about money and you think they'll want to pay more for their tickets which are already underpriced? Heck no!

Go get that sarcasm meter fixed, yours ain't working right. Actually expected someone to tell me jb was a regional but your response is equally "tickling". Hell, with all the crap I fly on the east coast, I guess I am a regional pilot.

But since you asked, I made something significantly below the AMT trigger. Paying the AMT: that's when you know you are making some serious bank.

OMG that's some funny $hit! I guess you'd have to have a 3-7 yr old daughter to understand the humor. Shot my pre-game beer through my nostrils!

Signed,

Swiper

My W-2 is nobody's business....suffice it to say I made enough to feed my family, put 10K in my 401K, and had another great year flying airplanes.

A350

Dude you went right over my head......nuff said I guess

86K. 9 months A320 FO line holder, 3 months E190 CA, on reserve one of the 3 months.

First year FO at AirTran. 43K on 772 block and 1008 credit. 5 months reserve, 3 months as a buildup line holder and 4 months as a line holder. Wife made 45K as a college professor.

I got no problem with this thread. This type of stuff is covered in Parade magazine about every six months. It's nice to know where everyone stands.

How about them Colts?

Latest resources

Back