• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W2's 2007

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont have mine yet but I thinks its helpful to see what others make. Remember that many of us are in negotiations so this stuff is good to see. Maybe this can help in raising the bar. Tastless? no dont participate unless you want to.

$175,045.63; 8th yr SWA CA

I gave away a lot last year....enjoy my days off too much, I guess. :beer:

I'm Very happy, great QOL. Still not making what I was making at old job. But did I say I was Happy? Now I've seen what others are making and now I'm not so Happy. In fact I want to throw up!!!!! Jesus, not sure if I made the right decision. But hey, I'm happy....I think!

3-4 yr Bus F/O America West/UsScareways! 390 hrs
$68,000

Oh god, please tell be I made more than a Mesa 4th yr F/O......Please tell me I did!!!!

160000 - 6th yr FO

Always wonder how these figures are compiled - is this straight pay or + per diem and + profit sharing?

At straight pay 6th year FO per trip is just under $120 I believe - you get no overrides and not that often any overage. So for 160K/$120 an hour/12 months = 111 trips per month. You say you had 17 days off a month so that's 13.5 working per month = about 8.5 trips per day. Seems very high - am I wrong? Just had dinner with a good friend - 9th year SW CA who said 7 trips per day is VERY GOOD and much higher than that is pretty tough. All the other numbers people post here I believe it just seems like the SW numbers never seem to add up and I only read about these numbers here - talk to anyone in person and they never seem to quite make that much (at least out of my 8-9 SW friends).

Netjets 8th year Captain

$151,000 includes signing bonus but not per diem or 401k match. Worked 12.58 days per month including vacation, 8 sick days I took and 3 days of bereavement leave.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back