• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vulcan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No offense to your boss Spook, but I've always thought the Lady Moura was THE best looking yacht out there!
http://www.webshots.com/search?query=lady+moura&new=1&source=search_results_top

It was built by a Saudi prince back in the early 90's, for an estimated $120 million. He also had an identical one made for his wife as well.

In my opinion, what makes the Moura look better then the Octopus and lot of these newer mega-yacht's is that it's from end-to-end a ship. The Octopus, The Rising Sun, The Limitless, The Tatoosh, all look nice, but the "cabin area" doesnt take up the whole top part of the ship. They have huge open decks which artifically stretch these ships.

The Lady Moura, albeit 15 years old, simply has a classy yacht look to it!

Lady Moura is a magnificent yacht but it does not even come close to the technical features of the Octopus. The Octopus is a creation that blends the concepts found in the life styles of James Bond, Jules Vern and Jacque Cousteau. Might not be the biggest anymore but certainly over the top in any other dimension.

I don't know how this is too personal but does he have an office or does he do everything from home?

psy,

guys like this make 10mil+ a day just by waking up.

do you think they need an office? a couple phone lines? a fax maybe?

come on man, yank yer head out of your ass for a second....its gotta be getting hot in there.

:0 .

psysicx said:
I don't know how this is too personal but does he have an office or does he do everything from home?

Who...Spooky 1 ? Well, he tells me he doesn't have an office and never leaves his home for any reason. Agoraphobic, you know, but we really shouldn't talk about that...

bafanguy said:
Who...Spooky 1 ? Well, he tells me he doesn't have an office and never leaves his home for any reason. Agoraphobic, you know, but we really shouldn't talk about that...

You promised me that you never tell!

What do they call it when you're scared of dealing with morons? TC

P.S.--G200--"...getting hot in there." LMAO.

AA717driver said:
What do they call it when you're scared of dealing with morons? T

Resignation.................................................from APA.:D

X

Spooky 1 said:
Lady Moura is a magnificent yacht but it does not even come close to the technical features of the Octopus. The Octopus is a creation that blends the concepts found in the life styles of James Bond, Jules Vern and Jacque Cousteau. Might not be the biggest anymore but certainly over the top in any other dimension.
Oh I've read all about the technical features and "toys" that Mr Allen has on The Octopus. Toy's that would make even James Bond blush! My personal favorite would have to his underwater submarine! How cool is that?

I agree with you 100% - The Octopus by a long stretch would be the greater of the two boats in that respect. But the Moura and Octopus are two different beasts all together.

User997 said:
Toy's that would make even James Bond blush! My personal favorite would have to his underwater submarine! How cool is that?
Wow, a Submarine that goes underwater??? What a concept! :rolleyes:

As opposed to those "surface-only" submarines! ;)

Latest resources

Back