Vulcan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
Thank you! Thank you! You have all been a great crowd. I will be here all week.
Don't forget to tip your waitress.
Two shows on Wed and Sundays?

The Oars?

Would you like to go to Sardinia Oar Monaco today?

HawkerF/O said:
I can't imagine that Paul needs/wants any costs offset. Not to say he is a fool, but look at it like this. If it costs him what a penny is to you to operate his Yacht a year, would you be looking to offset any of that penny? No, you don't want anyone playing with your toys and neither does he. He is not a Millionaire, he is a Billionaire several times over. Geting a few bucks back to maybe offset a little MX would be of no concern to him. I am not speaking for him, but I just have a good idea of what someone with that type of liquid capitol would think of chartering out his boat. What say you?

I am clueless and sworn to remain that way forever.

The scary part...

the boats some of the Russians are now buying/building make this one look "small" in Monaco.

and Im sure its all legal money, too.

:( .

Gulfstream 200 said:
The scary part...

the boats some of the Russians are now buying/building make this one look "small" in Monaco.
Yeah, Monaco is the place to see boats, that's for sure... Come to think of it, I'm about due for a few day stay at the Cap d'Ail Marriott!

Gulfstream 200 said:
and Im sure its all legal money, too. :(
Is there any other kind??? :confused: :cool:

Here are some lists of some of the of largest yachts . . .

http://www.powerandmotoryacht.com/megayachts/1104top100yachts/index1.html

It's a bit dated - Ellison is rumored to be selling Rising Sun to Mittel (British steel magnate - Ellison also sold off his GV for a GEX - Don't tell GVflyer!), and some even larger yachts are on order by people such as the Sultan of Brunei and Roman Abromovich.

Paul Allen's yacht (Octopus) is #2 on this list (414 feet), behind Ellison's Rising Sun.

Falcon Capt.--I'll probably be at the Cap Marriott in Nov. I'll let you know when I'm going to see if you'll be there.TC

Latest resources

Back