Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Viva Le France!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by VivaZapata

I will be traveling their this spring and will make it known that as an American, I support the position of Cherac.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you love him so much learn to spell his name correctly and I agree with the other guy, plz don't come back!

and take mickey with you!

So my right to free speech is less noble than Viva la dufus's?

Mickey - your PC crap won't sell here - typical leftist thinking.

Chirac has been in bed with hussein since the 70's LOOK IT UP.

And look it up in FRANCE. You guys most both fly out of SFO.

French Military Foresight - Unlimited

There was no need to worry about the Nazis. After all, the French had erected the colossal behemoth known as the MAGINOT LINE - Talk about your monuments to the stupidity of mankind.

100LL... Again! said:

Chirac has been in bed with hussein since the 70's LOOK IT UP.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

France's position is based on nothing but pure financial interests.

Viva and 350

I fully agree with both of you. You should go to France and join the anti American bashing. Dont worry about the door on the way out as I will personally get that for you. Enjoy life there in Frans. I spent several months there and was never so glad to get back to the U.S.
P.S. Forgive me for not getting the door for you when you try to return. Good riddance!

I was with you untill the last part

gunfyter said:

Instead Reno focused on deporting a six year old Cuban boy back to his prison and jailer Fidel Castro....
While I loathe to give any credit to the worthless prior administration, Reno did need to step in.

You're saying that a woman, who entered the country illegally, kidnapping the son from the father who had custody should be upheld by our laws?

I'll bet if the kid was a Hatian you wouldn't of heard one word from the morons in city government in Miami. Reno got involved because the local government in Miami was openly abusing INS law as well as State and federal statues.

By the way, the father has rights as well. Just because he lives in Cuba does not negate the fact his son was taken here illegally, against his wishes and in contravention to an order of a Cuban court granting custody to the father.

Last edited:
Re: Viva and 350

Tim47SIP said:
I spent several months there and was never so glad to get back to the U.S.

My first priority every month that I bid is to delete all trips with Paris layovers.

gunfyter said:
There are tens of thousands of illegal aliens filling up Texas and Florida prisons or on the run... who have commtted violent crimes like rape murder and robbery...

So, they are where they should be. What is your point?

gunfyter said:

Elian Gonzalez's case did not merit the attention of the Attorney General. The threat to US national security did not exist.

The attorney general had to get involved when the local government and politicians were openly disregarding and flouting Federal and State laws. Not to mention basically they were inciting near riots for what I believe was pure political gain.

gunfyter said:

Not while Al Qaida and Iraq were building a terrorist network to destroy this country and our economy. MS Reno and the Rapist in Chief were derelict of duty.

No doubt, but still does not change the mandate of the AG. You're trying to argue two points within the same context. They are both separate issues.

gunfyter said:

Besides... its an unfit father that would take his son away from the Land of the Free to the Home of the SLAVE.

Oh I see. So we as a country should pass judgement on others choices of the way or place they want to live?

Elain wasn't free. He was being used as a tool for the anti castro community. I am not in any way a supporter of Castro, but we have no right to decide when and where laws from other countries should or should not apply. The Elian case was a classic example.

What is some woman took your son to another country based on her opinion of "freedom"?

P.S. The mother sending her kid across 90 miles of open ocean, with no provisions or life jacket, with her criminal boyfriend was fit? Please, spare me.

Last edited:
I know most pilots are right wingers...what I can't figure out is why our industry is fanatically supporting Bush. The Pro-American right vs. Anti-American left argument is horse$#it. There are many high ranking officials in the US military who are questioning Bush's true intentions for launching a war in Iraq. Bush should be focusing on the economy.

I made a loads of money during the Clinton Administration. My airline was looking at two year upgrades and the economy was is great shape. In a matter of less than 2 years my stocks are wiped out (I had conservative stocks) and now my regional is facing the possibility of furloughs. Things are not getting any better with the Bush Administration in power.

Arguing about France is a moot point. The way things are looking, our Anti-French, Pro-War, Furloughed, a$$es will be arguing about this in-between taking orders at the local Burger King Drive Thru!

Latest resources

Back