• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vision Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check your current facts there Gunshot. Unbelieveable as it may seem to an ex-Vision person like myself they are indeed operating 328 PROPS AND JETS. Just talked to a buddy of mine who is still at Vision in the left seat of the 328JET. Im actually thinking I should have stayed with them after all, maby leaving for this great "Airline" career wasnt the best move:confused:

...But you are correct with the 228's. Back in the days when I was there we had a bunch of "The Ho's" (PA-31) and (2) 228's. But the most bad ass bird of the fleet was 401VA for anyone who was there to remember it, last I heard it has been religated to life as a "hanger queen"...sad

Check your current facts there Gunshot. Unbelieveable as it may seem to an ex-Vision person like myself they are indeed operating 328 PROPS AND JETS. Just talked to a buddy of mine who is still at Vision in the left seat of the 328JET. Im actually thinking I should have stayed with them after all, maby leaving for this great "Airline" career wasnt the best move:confused:

Just shows you how often I get to Northtown....

Sounds like Billy's movin' on up.

I always hated getting passed by the Ho's over the Shivwits...our creaky old Ought 2's could pass the Otters but not a whole lot else.

Canyon Dogs unite!

Here's the 328 prop...
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1074076/L/

aAnd the jet...
http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5909287

I was at Vision during the Summer of 2004, in the Jetstream32... I worked my butt off when I was there, got my time and got out. The owners were kinda pains in the arses to work for, but it was good for my career. On days I wasn't flying I worked flight control and really got an education on how an airline runs.

If anyone was there when I was.. The is the Clown speaking.. Is Danny Sprenger still there?

I believe that Vision has 4 328 props, 4 328 jets, 5 228's, and 4 B-737's doing charter flying Europe.

And yes, Sprenger is still there!

Last edited:
I believe that Vision has 4 328 props, 4 328 jets, 5 228's, and 4 B-737's doing charter flying Europe.

Anyone have an update to the current fleet? Working conditions, hiring, outlook ect. Thanks

I heard that they have finally completed their 121 certification and are expanding rapidly into areas outside of the Grand Canyon.

Expanding is hard when they don't call back a local pilot with D328J time on both seats in 121. Good Luck Vision"less" Air.

Latest resources

Back