Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1900dr

1900dr
Hello anyone out there flying for Vision Airlines on their Donier 328's. Not sure if this is the right site to do this inquiery but just wanted to know QOL, schedules etc. I submitted a resume last June and just recently sent another one. Looks like they may be hiring soon. Any info will be helpful

Can't vouge for any of the particulars except this experience: I sent my "stuff" to them 4 times via e-mail and fax. After 6 months I received an e-mail to which I replied. Vision never wrote / called after that. They were searching for 328 Qualed guys. With over 1800 328 hours and living 30 minutes from their main airport in Phoenix, I thought they might be a bit more responsive to my inquiries to work for them. I learned everything I needed to know from this experience. It seems like another understaffed airline trying to penetrate / build a market. I wish them and you luck!

AZT

Been on both sides of the fence, recommend getting your paper work together and start knocking on doors, this will produce results.

Yikes.....Acor Brothers. Run away....run away.....

Can you expound on that a little, for those that might be trying to get some information regarding Vision?

Thanks,

Rooby

Rooby, why does Vision use the call sign Rooby on their 228's at VGT? By your information (3 posts also) you appear to be a manager snooping for info. My .02..

Last edited:
HawkerJet,

thanks for being non-judgemental, rational and reasonable with your reply.

would you provide some relevant info to this thread if i told you i had 7000 hours, a civilian background, and have flown pipers, crjs, and citations? would you like me to provide you with my certificate number?

because, obviously, you are a legitimate pilot, as indicated by the depth of info posted in your profile. add to that the sheer number of your posts, and i can see why nobody would have reason to doubt you or question your intentions or motivations.

i mean a "manager snooping for info" wouldn't possibly be ...........dishonest in his/her profile, would they??

i suppose it will only be okay for me to ask questions after i have a few hundred posts. but wait, nobody will read or answer my posts since there are so few of them.

in case you do read this, i'll show you the courtesy you weren't able to muster....i'll answer the question. i have no idea why. i have nothing to do with vision. in fact, i am looking at them for a possible position. therefore, when somebody says "stay away", i just might be interested in why.

thanks again for sharing your amazing ability to completely and accurately judge someone from a single question posted on a webboard. your loyalty, support, and unflinching trust is an inspiration to your fellow pilots.

Rooby

HawkerJet,

thanks for being non-judgemental, rational and reasonable with your reply.

would you provide some relevant info to this thread if i told you i had 7000 hours, a civilian background, and have flown pipers, crjs, and citations? would you like me to provide you with my certificate number?

because, obviously, you are a legitimate pilot, as indicated by the depth of info posted in your profile. add to that the sheer number of your posts, and i can see why nobody would have reason to doubt you or question your intentions or motivations.

i mean a "manager snooping for info" wouldn't possibly be ...........dishonest in his/her profile, would they??

i suppose it will only be okay for me to ask questions after i have a few hundred posts. but wait, nobody will read or answer my posts since there are so few of them.

in case you do read this, i'll show you the courtesy you weren't able to muster....i'll answer the question. i have no idea why. i have nothing to do with vision. in fact, i am looking at them for a possible position. therefore, when somebody says "stay away", i just might be interested in why.

thanks again for sharing your amazing ability to completely and accurately judge someone from a single question posted on a webboard. your loyalty, support, and unflinching trust is an inspiration to your fellow pilots.

Rooby
Rooby,
I feel this is a pilots board to exchange new ideas and information. I also thought it was odd that your handle was very similar to that of Vision 228's in VGT. My gut feeling told me something and I expressed it. I felt it is totally appropriate for this board. If you're offended by my remarks,which are not judgemental, and are rational and reasonable, then excuse me. Thanks for your response and good luck with the job search

Can you expound on that a little, for those that might be trying to get some information regarding Vision?

Thanks,

Rooby

While I'm sure there are some fine people employed at the operation, let's just say their owner's reputation leaves much to be desired. In the past, there have been some unusual business practices (although not that unusual among some now-defunct canyon companies), poor pay and benefits, "creative" interpretations of regulations, and the like.

If you are just trying to gather information, there you go. If Hawkerjet is right, go tell Billy people think he's a schmuck.

Latest resources

Back