Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On 3/24/07, Hawkerjet wrote>>>>>>>>>

Rooby,

I feel this is a pilots board to exchange new ideas and information.

Great, so do I. Exactly what new idea and/or information were you exchanging with your post?

I also thought it was odd that your handle was very similar to that of Vision 228's in VGT. My gut feeling told me something and I expressed it.

A screen name and not enough info in a profile gave you a "gut" feeling that something was wrong? And you felt that was sufficient to make an assumption and an accusation?

I felt it is totally appropriate for this board.

Which is probably why most people "lurk" on here for entertainment, and get real information and support from other websites. Thank you for teaching me that lesson personally.

If you're offended by my remarks,which are not judgemental, and are rational and reasonable, then excuse me. Thanks for your response and good luck with the job search.

I'll respectfuly suggest you get a dictionary if you think your comments were not judgemental, rational, and reasonable. Or at least apply the "reasonable man theory" before you post.

It looks like the way to do things on here is:

-- make an assumption
-- make an accusation
-- rationalize it when somebody calls you on it
-- ask to be excused
-- say thanks and good luck
-- think no harm done because it was a "gut" feeling, AND
because you posted a little smiley

Rooby

Last edited:
While I'm sure there are some fine people employed at the operation, let's just say their owner's reputation leaves much to be desired. In the past, there have been some unusual business practices (although not that unusual among some now-defunct canyon companies), poor pay and benefits, "creative" interpretations of regulations, and the like.

GSD -

Thank you. At least now I have a general idea of what "stay away" means and why.

Rooby

The Acor brothers are allright people if you dont mind dealing with the BS that seems to be prevail at most 135 operators. When I was there we were running 8 PA-31's and a few D0-228's, I have to commend them for growing Vision into what it has become today. The biggest problem when I was there was not the Acor brothers, but the Director of Operations, Glen. This guy was a real a**hole and made it his mission to make everyones lives miserable, anybody else here had to put up with his crap? :eek:

On 3/24/07, Hawkerjet wrote>>>>>>>>>

Rooby,

I feel this is a pilots board to exchange new ideas and information.

Great, so do I. Exactly what new idea and/or information were you exchanging with your post?

I also thought it was odd that your handle was very similar to that of Vision 228's in VGT. My gut feeling told me something and I expressed it.

A screen name and not enough info in a profile gave you a "gut" feeling that something was wrong? And you felt that was sufficient to make an assumption and an accusation?

I felt it is totally appropriate for this board.

Which is probably why most people "lurk" on here for entertainment, and get real information and support from other websites. Thank you for teaching me that lesson personally.

If you're offended by my remarks,which are not judgemental, and are rational and reasonable, then excuse me. Thanks for your response and good luck with the job search.

I'll respectfuly suggest you get a dictionary if you think your comments were not judgemental, rational, and reasonable. Or at least apply the "reasonable man theory" before you post.

It looks like the way to do things on here is:

-- make an assumption
-- make an accusation
-- rationalize it when somebody calls you on it
-- ask to be excused
-- say thanks and good luck
-- think no harm done because it was a "gut" feeling, AND
because you posted a little smiley

Rooby
Rooby,
You're an idiot!

Doorknob 228 turboprops. Not 328's and certainly not 328Jets.

Latest resources

Back