Virgin America Revenue...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dear front9,

You have received a warning at Flightinfo.com Hangar.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Fubi insults people here all the time but has the balls to report me hahahahaha!!!!!Whats the matter Fubi??? Did we get our butt hurt??? Heres my original post edited to make the admins happy cuz we all know we cant use gender around here but can have a whole thread dedicated to people calling the Japanese "Japs".

Its funny how Fubi always picks on VA and their wages but never speaks of Spirit or Cactus or any other "Major" carrier who fly buses for RJ wages. Of course Fubi never took a job as a CFI, cargo or regional because as we all know, these jobs bring down our industry. All of you CFI, cargo and regional pilots should be ashamed for trying to make it in this industry. How dare you use these stepping stones to reach your dreams.

Way to go Fubi for being the only pilot who has never taken a job that may hurt the rest of us. My hats off to you. Thank you for not bringing down this industry because we all know you were hired as a direct entry captain by Alaska and never had to take those demeaning jobs. You are truly remarkable and when I grow up, I want to be just like you - old & bitter. :)

BTW, that horse you're riding on seems a little high to me...

Last edited:
Dear front9,

You have received a warning at Flightinfo.com Hangar.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Fubi insults people here all the time but has the balls to report me hahahahaha!!!!!Whats the matter Fubi??? Did we get our butt hurt???

Don't know about Fubi, but I reported your post due to the disgusting way you THINK you cleverly insulted him. If you think that word is so wonderful, may I suggest you use it on your female relatives and friends.

I see your edited post....your reference to "can't use gender around here" is waaaay
off base. You used a totally disgusting and classless pejorative for a part of the female anatomy. :angryfire

Last edited:
I use that word on people who behave like one...and you're acting like one right now.

Good, didnt violate any TOS so you reported for the sake of what exactly? You know what you are, enjoy!

Good, didnt violate any TOS so you reported for the sake of what exactly? You know what you are, enjoy!

Really? do you use that word regularly on your wife/gf, daughter, sister or mother? If you do, congrats, if not---keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. (no pun intended.)

The use of the "C" "U"... comment shows a lack of grasp of the language. There are a multitude of ways to express your displeasure for a post without using that term. Lesson learned. Time to move on.
Fubi's an idiot, Fronts a tool and I'm a moron.

Last edited:
Looks like you're out to lunch, F9. Perhaps you should think before you open your trap insulting women. Apparently there are women here who don't take kindly to your Jr. Hi locker room mentality.

That's hilarious coming from you.

Ummm, hello?? Please post where he ever used a horribly derogatory term for a part of the female anatomy? I'll wait........................................................................

Latest resources

Back