• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Lifestyle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe less, we'll let you know at years end.

:beer:

Do I hear the rumblings of a pilot group becoming organized? hyflyin there is that little matter of....."at will" employment...pilot carnage could be big or are you talking about a different tact?

hahahahaha, get over yourself. People like you make this site interesting, in a fun, pathetic way.
Wow thanks that really was a "panty wearer" comment. You did follow instuctions I'll give you that. Thanks for the great avatar also!

Last edited:
Pathetic, get over yourself, grow up, always attack the messenger not the message yeah that's mature got it thanks.:rolleyes:

I saw the pilot uniforms for the first time the other day....quite hideous. Reminded me of a car mechanic.

Do I hear the rumblings of a pilot group becoming organized? hyflyin there is that little matter of....."at will" employment...pilot carnage could be big or are you talking about a different tact?

Nope, there are no rumblings at this time. However, as I stated before we will let you know at years end. There will be many things that determine what direction the pilot group will go. For now, many (myself included) are happy with the communication, open door policies, ability to make changes to policies etc.. that are provided by the company without a union. As for the age old argument of union vs non-union, not interested. Played both games and I am currently enjoying this one.

Peace

Latest resources

Back