• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Lifestyle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They can't go broke fast enough for me. A house of snakes and weasels. They will get whats coming to them eventually.

I mean that with all do respect of course.

Sorry, I think SRB has got more money than you have time. You will just have to live with VA being around awhile.
:beer:

Is there a good chance of getting LAX out of class? How commutable is the first and last day of reserve if based in SFO? I thought I read 12 days off a month on reserve? Thanks
1) My hire date was late Jan. and I am next in line to go to LAX if I wish.
2) They've re-designed the rsv lines recently to better accomodate commuters (good thing--since we are almost ALL commuters). Usually duty on 1st day is 1530; same time off on last day. 'Interface' rsv days between months are the exception-- they are often NOT commutable.
3) Current 'workrules' provide for 12days off for 31-day mo., 11days off for 30day mo. They are trying to follow policy of at least 3days off between rsv blocks. (exception is the 'interface' period between months).
--Bear in mind; if you are hired during the early part of our impending growth, you won't have to do much time on rsv. I only had 2.5 mo. Now getting 18 days off w/ line.
Hope that helps....

Sorry, I think SRB has got more money than you have time. You will just have to live with VA being around awhile.
:beer:
No question about that! A fool and his money will be soon parted! Its a matter of time but I guess ego will drive Sir Richard. Actually he doesn't pay his help very much(im sure you are aware of that) so if fuel stays low he'll be ok....his worker bees...there will be striff there in another 2 years!

Spinproof,
Just a quick look at your posts reveals your parents' poor effort during your upbringing and your lack of education. It's not "do time," it's "due time." Second, I'm assuming you mean "strife," not "striff." Third, fix your stats: a frisbee cannot own anything. It's just plural, Genius. You have looked at this countless times and it never caught your eye - amazing. However, it's not your fault; you just don't know any better. Fourth, it's not "less than 66,000...," it's "fewer than." I'm leaving out what I hope to be typos. You should hit your parents up for some of that junior college money, but they probably blew it all on that once-in-a-lifetime vacation to Orlando. As to VA, I wish them well...God knows all our airlines could learn from them. At least I know you're not the competition at the interview.

Last edited:
Spinproof,
Just a quick look at your posts reveals your parents' poor effort during your upbringing and your lack of education. It's not "do time," it's "due time." Second, I'm assuming you mean "strife," not "strife." Third, fix your stats: a Frisbee cannot own anything. It's just plural, Genius. You have looked at this countless times and it never caught your eye - amazing. However, it's not your fault; you just don't know any better. Fourth, it's not "less than 66,000...," it's "fewer than." I'm leaving out what I hope to be typos. You should hit your parents up for some of that junior college money, but they probably blew it all on that once-in-a-lifetime vacation to Orlando. As to VA, I wish them well...God knows all our airlines could learn from them. At least I know you're not the competition at the interview.

touché I write phonetically and return to run spell check before posting. Obviously I got distracted. Wine will do that. Thank you for all your corrections. None of which I'll be changing as they are written to be taken as they are. You do have the distinction of being the first to notice the Frisbee error or at least comment.

I think you're safe with your job. As for competition at interviews I won't be a threat as elementary school cafeteria server is not one in which I seek.

I think airlines are learning from them. Low pay, at will employment, spartan benefits to name a few. Lessons in which these airlines will use to their advantage as contract negotiations go forward in the future.

Last edited:
(Do)any more of you "panty wearers" wanna' weigh in?:rolleyes:...(that should drive Laboule to retort).

Latest resources

Back