• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Lifestyle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is very possible to work 11-12 days a month and reach 70, even as a very junior line holder. Of course you may be flying red-eyes, but that's what seniority is all about.

Good luck

Last edited:
Half of what I fly now is on the backside of the clock! As a matter of fact my next two trips are early/late flying 350am and a 1130pm report times!

Don't worry about lifestyle, their crappy pay will take care of that. But you will be an AIRBUS pilot...

Don't worry about lifestyle, their crappy pay will take care of that. But you will be an AIRBUS pilot...

I care less about the airbus I don't have an itch to fly the bus, I have been flying Boeing the last few years. Right now I am living and working in the middle east, would this be better than playing in the sandbox?

I care less about the airbus I don't have an itch to fly the bus, I have been flying Boeing the last few years. Right now I am living and working in the middle east, would this be better than playing in the sandbox?

Certainly better than flying to Kabul... Plus, that Dubai weather in the summer (mix of sun and extreme humidity) certainly can't compare to 65F in SFO.

Just get ready to wear that black disco shirt to work.

Latest resources

Back