• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Lifestyle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
VA is adding three cities (plus Toronto and Orlando) this year, got a class of 8 in July, 16 in August, and 16 a month thereafter. 18 additional jets by end of 2011 with more beyond...so it seems we will go a bit longer. As for the "long haul", who knows, still haven't reported profitability but internal talk is that its happening as we speak. But we all know talk is cheap, and anything can happen in this industry.

Is there a good chance of getting LAX out of class? How commutable is the first and last day of reserve if based in SFO? I thought I read 12 days off a month on reserve? Thanks

Virgin America 1Q Loss Narrows To $35.5M From $40.3M A Year Ago.
Virgin America ended the quarter with $28 million in cash.

They can't go broke fast enough for me. A house of snakes and weasels. They will get whats coming to them eventually.

I mean that with all do respect of course.

Last edited:
No bitterness at all there spinproof. Maybe its time to move on. . .

Move on? From what ? My opinion? I thought we can have an opinion here. Sorry it hits you where it hurts. I know working for a loser is hard you personify that with your pathetic appeal. Sorry about that. Maybe it's time for you to move on.

You know what I'm talking about, the true reason for your bitterness. Maybe you should go spend some more time with your "family."

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back