• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America hangs as its hedge fund owners get antsy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is Virgin operating in violation of the ownership rules, did another investor group come in, or is the government just not enforcing the law?

PS: Being " The One Trick Pony " that I am,,, I cant wait until Branson's sham travel agency stops buying up excess seats. That will be about the same time Branson has to write the check for $150,000,000 plus interest to Black Canyon and cyrus. Good for them they deserve it.
Is this true?

No FIN, it's not true. CCB has been asked repeatedly to provide a link or proof and can't. He admits it is his own fabrication. Novel idea, but not true or even necessary.

On the ownership, the whole process for the US investors cashing out and the re-sell to new investors is contained in detail, pre approved by the DOT show cause order granting the certificate. It's in the VA docket at dot.gov if you care to read it. Where that process is right now is anybody's guess, the company says they will not comment on private investment activities, so unless you are one of the investors or the DOT you won't find out. The general mood at HQ is business as usual.

Shrek: Sorry to hear you went to Viet Nam. I know an F9 driver that bailed on that place very quick, claiming bad MX, bad piloting and abusive scheduling. He said a lot of guys were bailing there. Good luck to you and stay safe!

Keep the posts coming, they are quite entertaining!

No FIN, it's not true. CCB has been asked repeatedly to provide a link or proof and can't. He admits it is his own fabrication. Novel idea, but not true or even necessary.

On the ownership, the whole process for the US investors cashing out and the re-sell to new investors is contained in detail, pre approved by the DOT show cause order granting the certificate. It's in the VA docket at dot.gov if you care to read it. Where that process is right now is anybody's guess, the company says they will not comment on private investment activities, so unless you are one of the investors or the DOT you won't find out. The general mood at HQ is business as usual.

Shrek: Sorry to hear you went to Viet Nam. I know an F9 driver that bailed on that place very quick, claiming bad MX, bad piloting and abusive scheduling. He said a lot of guys were bailing there. Good luck to you and stay safe!

Ralph I never said it was a fabrication on my part I am just not willing to post my source here on Flight Info. Feed off that all you want but I would rather sit back and let time tell if the rumor I heard from a reputable source is true or not. Time will answer that question. I can wait can you?

Pictures or it didn't happen, as they say.

I got all the time in the world.

BTW, the loads are quite heavy, not many empty seats to sell.

Thanks RC.........
I bet I know which one.....more to that story let me tell ya :)

Alot WERE going to leave but had to recind their 2 month resignation letters due to some F9 pilots not following through with leave requests for next month.

2 definitely are gone and maybe a 3rd since DEC for now.......

No doubt about it this place is like the Wild West and there are tons of reasons why people stay and why they go. Every reason is a valid one in my book. Just gotta be here to understand the craziness of the things that go on in this country........lol

:beer:

Ralph I never said it was a fabrication on my part I am just not willing to post my source here on Flight Info. Feed off that all you want but I would rather sit back and let time tell if the rumor I heard from a reputable source is true or not. Time will answer that question. I can wait can you?

CCB you are hilarious! I would find a new source. Unless you want to argue the fact that Branson is not only buying all the tickets but ALSO hiring people to sit in those seats! And yes I get the loadsheet and we ARE full. Quit posting crap that you are pulling out of your butt. :rolleyes:

Okay, you're gonna wait and see if a rumor from a reputable source is true or not, that's a good one.

Go to the fracs forum CluckCluckBoob's been over there too.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back