• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Venezuelan Russian-made Flankers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You had to edit one line? And one that makes no sense to boot?

I'm glad the overwhelming majority of the US Armed Forces personnel don't share your views, Dave. With 'teammates' like you, the USAF doesn't need adversaries.

In the meantime, the Army, Navy, and Marine Corps will continue to conduct daily combat operations unimpeded by enemy airpower....but that's just by sheer accident, no?

I still don't understand your hostility toward the USAF. As someone who claims to be a Naval Officer, it's at the height of arrogance, immaturity, shortsightedness, and, frankly, stupidity.

I guess everyone else is right about you...you're a troll. I should've stopped giving you the benefit of the doubt a year ago. Later.

If the AF can't get their 381 F-22s, they give-up on their teammates and go home to sulk.

Dave you're a goddamn tool (which we've established). I'd turn over the Air Superiority role to the USAF bro's any day. They are better versed, better trained, and better equipped. However I'm sure you knew this. Navy TACAIR's role is not to establish air superiority, or maintain it.

Dave you're a goddamn tool (which we've established). I'd turn over the Air Superiority role to the USAF bro's any day. They are better versed, better trained, and better equipped. However I'm sure you knew this. Navy TACAIR's role is not to establish air superiority, or maintain it.

You're disowned.

DG isn't a part of the USN, so he doesn't count. Other than that, I'm not so willing to admit defeat.........

Ya I'm sure he'd choke me through the internet if I he could. Just tellin' it like it is. Maybe your gucci Lot 30's with two brains can compete. :)

Hornet = jack of all trades, master of none.

Ya I'm sure he'd choke me through the internet if I he could. Just tellin' it like it is. Maybe your gucci Lot 30's with two brains can compete. :)

Hornet = jack of all trades, master of none.

Sig,
Thanks for the words. I have done DACT and DBFM with the F18F in my trusty 1975 model year F15A. It's going to be more capable once they get the AESA however from my perspective as of now it's just an "improved" C/D BVR and less capable in the visual arena.
The High Aspect BFM was especially notable (Hornet F pylons only, Eagle 2 Bags plus two AIM-7s, one AIM-9, one ACMI pod). Two set ups, two KIOs as I was employing the gun (FOUL). I gave him the full up debrief (2 hours and change for two fights). I thought his RIO was going to die but at least the Driver had a great attitude and wanted to learn. There is quite a bit of difference between our Weapon Schools philosophically.
Biff

Sig,
Thanks for the words. I have done DACT and DBFM with the F18F in my trusty 1975 model year F15A. It's going to be more capable once they get the AESA however from my perspective as of now it's just an "improved" C/D BVR and less capable in the visual arena.
The High Aspect BFM was especially notable (Hornet F pylons only, Eagle 2 Bags plus two AIM-7s, one AIM-9, one ACMI pod). Two set ups, two KIOs as I was employing the gun (FOUL). I gave him the full up debrief (2 hours and change for two fights). I thought his RIO was going to die but at least the Driver had a great attitude and wanted to learn. There is quite a bit of difference between our Weapon Schools philosophically.
Biff

Just for perspective, when was this (for SH maturity only, not trying to figure out when EXACTLY it was.) and against what experience level pilot? What differences in philosophy have you noticed? Feel free to take it off-line if need be. Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back