Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA's Illegal Job Action Causing Pilot Terminations.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dork!

USAPA never told anyone not to do their distance learning.

What are you going to do when they close PHX?

Hi Weasel......nice retort!!!...It's really exasperating trying to challenge an opponent who comes to the table with no integrity, knowledge or wit with an unarmed arsenal!!

USAPA may not have "told" anyone not to do their distance learning, but the intent was implied..Therefore being a "Good Union Pilot" may cost your brothers and sisters their careers.

If being "ONBOARD" makes you happy and self fulfilled, by all means, GO FOR IT....

Yes, in the future I do see the PHX base being closed....USAir has never been competitive in the WEST only because they retrench and retreat at any competitive battle because they think only PHL and CLT are somehow the only money makers...When WN gets their ETOPS certification, you can bet the Doogie will say we cant compete with them and pull out of the Hawaii market....Crappy strategy, but it is what it is.

So I guess my last few years remaining after they close PHX and a joint contract is implemented, about five years, I will be able to fly your highly cherished CLT-BUF, PHL-ITH, east coast crap routes instead of PHX-HNL, PHX-OGG,PHX-LIH, PHX-KOA....

Would you please be my first officer??

Your arguments on this web site don't pass the smell test.

Happy Flying...........On the east coast..

Captairbusbb....Cheers!!

I know ten pilots that would gladly exchange Cleary's head for their jobs back!

Nah. Cleary probably promised there would be 40 virgins waiting for them after they got fired. You think he'll deliver?

Firing pilots for not finishing "Computer Distant Learning" is complete BS. I mean, is not that they flew airplanes recklesly and put people's lives in danger. US Airways management is in the process of taking as many hostages as they can, plain and simple.

US Airways management is in the process of taking as many hostages as they can, plain and simple.
That may be true but it's also true that a number of pilots are deliberately putting themselves in harm's way. For that reason I have no sympathy.

And the funniest part is that it's all for moot: Parker has stated there'll be no contract until the seniority "dispute" is settled so USAPA's little tantrums are completely irrelevant.

Latest resources

Back