Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA's Illegal Job Action Causing Pilot Terminations.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not yet. Non-completion probably isn't sufficient grounds so we'll see what they add on to it. I don't take pleasure in pilots being fired but as the saying goes, stupidity should be painful.

They are not being fired for failure to complete the course. They are being fired (probably) for insubordination because of an earlier direct order to complete the course which is a legitimate reason. And (again probably) for using sick time to cover the time off they've been given due to their failing to maintain their qualification.

They like to crow to the west about all the new hires they are getting. Have they stopped to consider the new hires could just be their replacements ( ex-attrition)?

Couldn't happen to a better buncha guys!

Distance Learning non-compliance pilot terminations begin
Per east pilot Don Hollarbach:

USAPA's Wish Comes True--Pilot Terminations

Well, it's official, there will be pilot terminations based on non compliance with the completion of required distance learning. The CBS message from Lyle Hogg as of 7:15pm on July 4th confirms that fact.
USAPA has accomplished it's first Kamakaze mission............

Bye, Bye, East guys!:beer:

Straight from Lyle Hogg today.

Fire ALL of them.

WOW - Lyle called you directly and told this to you? You have more connections than I thought - I am impressed.

Any info on LOA 93?
DFR 2?
Merger?
Contract?

And last but not least - Is Judge Silver going to order the NIc to be implemented?

Metrojet

That's quite a union when their big news is pilots being fired. At least ALPA/ SWAPA /APA protects it's membership from being fired arbitrarily.
Somehow I don't think USAPA does a very good job of protecting ALL it's members!

If there are any firings it will be temporary and they will get their jobs back, probably with back pay too.

You guys out west make sure to pay your dues for their legal fund.

Actually I think we need more union pin wearing whackos that just say no. Airline management has gotten away with too much for too long.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight ,
that way there could be more union pin wearing wackos in the unemployment line repeating the "big lie" to each other.

What a miserable F#%&@*@ing place to work.

What is the big deal with on line/at home learning? Just crack a cold one, left click through the stuff and take a test at the end. Then collect four hours of flight pay.

Big whoop.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back