Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA's Illegal Job Action Causing Pilot Terminations.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good chance are these are just a few guys who forgot to do it and/or are computer illiterate. Now they are "hostages". This is the oldest negotiating ploy in the book.

Well Glass is back on property, wait till he gets fully spooled up. I'm sure distance learning debacle was just a gem thrown into his lap... He's got a chubby now.....wait till he gets full blood flow going....

Just gotta be smarter than theprick....

DLT (Distance Learning Training) is a quarterly requirement at this POS Airline known as USAirways.

Being a requirement, it needs to be completed to remain a qualified crewmember on property....Like it or not, it is required....End of story.

If USAPA and Cleary lovers choose to ignore this requirement by the company and the FAA, so be it.....Suffer the consequences.

All of you Gomer Pyle types in CLT who think you are "ONBOARD" by violating this edict by the company and FAA, you might want to reassess this option from your SUPREME leader....

I'm willing to bet that your SUPREME leader finished the DLT on time...He has once again led his lemmings off the cliff with non consequences to himself or his lieutenants in this bogus name of a UNION....More an association of idiots.

But so be it, remain "ONBOARD"...it's a fun game, isn't it???

Oh, and by the way, if you hear the word "DORK" after checking on to center frequency, that would be me, because it is a most fitting word for you fools that think that anybody gives a ********************e!!

I agree that your former management gave you the shaft....that cannot be disputed, however, at this time in your life, it's time to grow up and stop blaming anybody else for your former woes in life.

Life is too short....Man up, take a deep breath, accept the Nic, and get a new contract before you're dead!!

Happy flying to all those who completed DLT!!

Captairbusbb

dlt (distance learning training) is a quarterly requirement at this pos airline known as usairways.

Being a requirement, it needs to be completed to remain a qualified crewmember on property....like it or not, it is required....end of story.

If usapa and cleary lovers choose to ignore this requirement by the company and the faa, so be it.....suffer the consequences.

All of you gomer pyle types in clt who think you are "onboard" by violating this edict by the company and faa, you might want to reassess this option from your supreme leader....

I'm willing to bet that your supreme leader finished the dlt on time...he has once again led his lemmings off the cliff with non consequences to himself or his lieutenants in this bogus name of a union....more an association of idiots.

But so be it, remain "onboard"...it's a fun game, isn't it???

Oh, and by the way, if you hear the word "dork" after checking on to center frequency, that would be me, because it is a most fitting word for you fools that think that anybody gives a ********************e!!

I agree that your former management gave you the shaft....that cannot be disputed, however, at this time in your life, it's time to grow up and stop blaming anybody else for your former woes in life.

Life is too short....man up, take a deep breath, accept the nic, and get a new contract before you're dead!!

Happy flying to all those who completed dlt!!

Captairbusbb

Dork!

USAPA never told anyone not to do their distance learning.

What are you going to do when they close PHX?

Last edited:
That is not what I heard, I have several friends who were encouraged not to take it and promised that there would be no consequences for doing so.

Latest resources

Back