Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA's Illegal Job Action Causing Pilot Terminations.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This judge doesn't do anything quickly. She could call for a bench trial or simply issue a ruling at any time. Figure on six months to two years. Then the appeal...

You will never get a contract. Never. usapa have turned that place into a f'n train wreck. Shaking my head...

You will never get a contract. Never. usapa have turned that place into a f'n train wreck. Shaking my head...

Given that the crack USAPA negotiating committee consists of a bunch of furloughed east FO's with absolutely no formal training, zero negotiating experience, no leverage at the negotiating table ,and no west pilot members on the committee as called for in the TA Agreement that was signed by both pilot groups shortly after the merger was announced , I can honestly say I dont want, nor do I support USAPA's attempt to secure a new contract, especially if it comes at the expense of the few decent provisions in my current one.

Long live LOA93 !!:beer:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Given that the crack USAPA negotiating committee consists of a bunch of furloughed east FO's with absolutely no formal training, zero negotiating experience, no leverage at the negotiating table ,and no west pilot members on the committee as called for in the TA Agreement that was signed by both pilot groups shortly after the merger was announced , I can honestly say I dont want, nor do I support USAPA's attempt to secure a new contract, especially if it comes at the expense of the few decent provisions in my current one.

Long live LOA93 !!:beer:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Parker said just the other day that the "Kirby Proposal" was still "on the table". Generally speaking, the KP is the AWA contract with improvements & a 3% increase in wage for the west (I think that's about a 17% increase in wage for narrow body east captain ...125 to 146 +\-). How exactly is it that the NAC is "negotiating" new contract sections that ARE LESS THAN THE KIRBY PROPOSAL??!!??

Oh, and this little gem: When asked if they would like to approve the 27 CLOSED sections of a joint contract (NONE of which had ANYTHING to do with seniority) for USAPA's NAC contract talks (3 years ago)....USAPA & the NAC stated..."NO. We can do it better, the USAPA way!".

Crzi; I REALLY do hope that you get the Snap Back. It will have a very interesting effect with our airline. I suspect a very definitive paradigm shift with a win from Kasher.

Last edited:
Long live LOA 93 with Kasher in the positive for USAPA....

HAHAHA.....

....how's that saying beneath my signature on this forum go again ? Oh, yah,I remember now.

USAPA . Little pilots Big dreams.

PHXFLYR

BTW... Keep taxiing around @ 3 knots and take 10 minutes to line up & take off. You just lost any support the 20 crews waiting in the CLT heat had for you.

You freaking crusty, yellow lanyard wearing retards are a joke. You are losing any support you had in the industry by the day. GROW UP!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back