• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What’s left of your USAir career is worth more than what ALPA did or didn't do for you in the past.

You don't owe ALPA anything.

ALPA was bought and paid for with your percentage of salary paid to them and u don't owe them anything.

What’s left of your USAir career is worth more to you by voting ALPA out now....

....than anything ALPA can do for you in the future.

Loyalty to ALPA is worthless after what they didn't do for you in seniority integration and letting management gut your retirement.

The only way to be able to put food on the table decently in retirement concurrent with what your seniority is supposed to be at USAir is to vote out ALPA now to at least get your seniority put back where it should be.

There is nothing that ALPA could ever do for you now that would equal voting ALPA out and subsequently getting your seniority back.

The self serving AWest pilots are not worth the paper their license used to be printed on that they didn't put the seniority proper on their own recognizance as men of morals and principle they are not, evidenced by their sitting there and accepting the ill gained spoils of war not due to them by their years in service based on Date of Hire.

You tacked this garbage onto two threads and then made a new one out of it? You're even sadder than I thought. I'm pretty sure your company offers some sort of counseling. You might seriously consider it before you implode.

What’s left of your USAir career is worth more than what ALPA did or didn't do for you in the past.

You don't owe ALPA anything.

ALPA was bought and paid for with your percentage of salary paid to them and u don't owe them anything.

What’s left of your USAir career is worth more to you by voting ALPA out now....

....than anything ALPA can do for you in the future.

Loyalty to ALPA is worthless after what they didn't do for you in seniority integration and letting management gut your retirement.

The only way to be able to put food on the table decently in retirement concurrent with what your seniority is supposed to be at USAir is to vote out ALPA now to at least get your seniority put back where it should be.

There is nothing that ALPA could ever do for you now that would equal voting ALPA out and subsequently getting your seniority back.

The self serving AWest pilots are not worth the paper their license used to be printed on that they didn't put the seniority proper on their own recognizance as men of morals and principle they are not, evidenced by their sitting there and accepting the ill gained spoils of war not due to them by their years in service based on Date of Hire.

Saturday night live started early today and already we have dumb as$es making comments! Somewhere in the world their is a village missing it's idiot someone tell them hmmm is ready to come home:rolleyes:

WD.

Not trying to stir the pot Whiskey but Im looking at todays mailings and they each have .33 in the postage section. Just like all the others. Presorted First Class from Chelverly MD to PA US Postage .334. Wish I had a scanner to show the ugly truth.

Last edited:
Not trying to stir the pot Whiskey but Im looking at todays mailings and they each have .33 in the postage section. Just like all the others. Presorted First Class from Chelverly MD to PA US Postage .334. Wish I had a scanner to show the ugly truth.

I'm sure that this means something to someone however all it shows is that alpa has resources and usapa doesn't.

Not that they want to contact me but I have yet to see a single piece of usapa mail, I wonder why:rolleyes:

WD

I have been an ALPA member in good standing for over 20 years. It has not gone unoticed that we have lost 3 ALPA airlines in the last several weeks. I would like to see this money being used to help fellow ALPA members who have found themselves jobless overnight. That's what a Union is about. Not running propaganda wars.

Resources don't mean diddley compared to the loss or personal resources due to loss of seniority.

Ever notice the class evident in people not predisposed to name calling.

Oh by the way, if you look at the time stamps the self standing post was made first.

Lets not forget the guys who haven't been ALPA members for years....and are still getting this barrage of mail on a daily basis.

I have been an ALPA member in good standing for over 20 years. It has not gone unoticed that we have lost 3 ALPA airlines in the last several weeks. I would like to see this money being used to help fellow ALPA members who have found themselves jobless overnight. That's what a Union is about. Not running propaganda wars.

Good point!! Then may I suggest that you and Bradford stop causing the wasting of "resources" on a completely useless effort to overturn an arbitration that you agreed too. Just a thought.

WD

Resources don't mean diddley compared to the loss or personal resources due to loss of seniority.

Ever notice the class evident in people not predisposed to name calling.

Oh by the way, if you look at the time stamps the self standing post was made first.

I'm sorry but you make no sense at all. What seniority?? A person on the bottom of the east list had no seniority because if he did then he would not be at the bottom now would he?

You seem to be under that spell of not knowing the difference between seniority and longevity. Big diffrerence Hmmm really big difference!! Learn that and you may have a chance of true understanding.

WD.

Latest resources

Back