• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, old great alpa chearleader one, tell me how that whole DFR thing worked out for the TWA guys?? I never heard how that turned out, did they win??

That case is still ongoing. Didn't situation, though, since that case has absolutely zero merit. The West pilots have a clear DFR case here. There's simply no disputing it.

Continental pilot refused to sign it.
Obviously you haven't actually read the Nicolau Award. Just so everybody else can see how USAPA-like you are, here's the final paragraph of the Award, written by the Continental pilot you refer to:

Finally I would like to a reaffirm my opinion that Chairman Nicolau demonstrated exceptional judgment and wisdom working through many very difficult and challenging issues including the disparate aircraft types, routes, compensation systems, and pilot staffing formulas to mention just a few. It has been a privilege to work together with Chairman Nicolau and Captain Gillen on this Opinion and Award.

Dated: May 1, 2007

Captain James P Brucia
Pilot Neutral

My advice (not that you will take it) is to get involved in the new union and work toward a solution that Everyone can live with.
Thanks for your thoughts. We Westies are well aware of all the issues you mentioned. The problem with your above quote is that the Easties will try to impose their will on us no matter how much we cooperate or vote. Therefore, there is no solution Everyone can live with.

NO such thing. Sorry, Mr. PFT. Any lawyer that tells you or anyone else that a case is a "slam dunk case" is either a fool or an idiot. And, believe me this case a farrrrrrrrr from a slam dunk, again sorry. And, what happens when they spend big $$$$, and years of time, and lose??

Again, old great alpa chearleader one, tell me how that whole DFR thing worked out for the TWA guys?? I never heard how that turned out, did they win??

PD

Okay, I'll "believe you"...Clearly you're the expert.

TWA;
Good to see you watching. Please don't confuse some of our readers with facts.:confused:

Obviously you haven't actually read the Nicolau Award. Just so everybody else can see how USAPA-like you are, here's the final paragraph of the Award, written by the Continental pilot you refer to:

Finally I would like to a reaffirm my opinion that Chairman Nicolau demonstrated exceptional judgment and wisdom working through many very difficult and challenging issues including the disparate aircraft types, routes, compensation systems, and pilot staffing formulas to mention just a few. It has been a privilege to work together with Chairman Nicolau and Captain Gillen on this Opinion and Award.

Dated: May 1, 2007

Captain James P Brucia
Pilot Neutral

Aw, man...you beat me to it! I can't help but wonder if these geniuses who thinks the Nic award was written by an incompetent old fool have actually read it. I'm guessing the answer is no. But hey, why argue facts when having tantrums and arguing emotional drivel is such fun!:laugh:

That case is still ongoing. Didn't situation, though, since that case has absolutely zero merit. The West pilots have a clear DFR case here. There's simply no disputing it.

So the West guys have a clear DFR case but the TWA vs ALPO case has "absolutely no merit?"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back