• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA threw themselves under that bus and several others. As far as getting sued goes; one would think that if you have enough intelligence to get your airline job you have enough intelligence to know when you are breaking the law. I don’t feel sorry for them.

No, the EAST MEC might have have sucked, but when push came to shove the East all blamed National. Pretty weak. I'm not saying National doesn't suck, but I am saying you can't blame them for the sorry condition the Pilots were in because the MEC did such a piss-poor job. The pilots voted them in, they could have voted them back out.

I look forward to the judgement against you and I hope they take it all the way to termination. You give Eastern pilots a bad name.

You make FO Bradford so proud! Congratulations!

More Kool-aid anyone?

No, the EAST MEC might have have sucked, but when push came to shove the East all blamed National. Pretty weak. I'm not saying National doesn't suck, but I am saying you can't blame them for the sorry condition the Pilots were in because the MEC did such a piss-poor job. The pilots voted them in, they could have voted them back out.

Even your average line pilot could look at the “list according to nic’s world” and see ALPA getting thrown out, yet the “professionals at Herndon” who have to sign off on such things couldn’t see it

Even your average line pilot could look at the “list according to nic’s world” and see ALPA getting thrown out, yet the “professionals at Herndon” who have to sign off on such things couldn’t see it

It was final and binding. What do you think Nationals options were? None. I repeat so that maybe it sinks in a little better this time; NONE. Only FO Bradford and his parasitic lawyer believe that if you just change your name, You can Change the List.

I can't believe how much fundamental misunderstanding there is regarding Alpa nationals role in MEC affairs. It's pathetic.

It was final and binding. What do you think Nationals options were? None. I repeat so that maybe it sinks in a little better this time; NONE. Only FO Bradford and his parasitic lawyer believe that if you just change your name, You can Change the List.

I can't believe how much fundamental misunderstanding there is regarding Alpa nationals role in MEC affairs. It's pathetic.

So far it doesn't really have a "final and binding" feel to it. Three years since the purchase, still operating seperatley

Really? Because the pilot neutrals from Continental and United who worked with Nic thought it was fair. I guess it was some sort of conspiracy against the poor USAir pilots, right?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back