• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It will probably be a cold day in hell when they do.

PHXFLYR:cool:

These are the same morons who are attempting to make their membership believe that the impending furloughs are just a part of the systematic effort from management to lower their contractual expectations.

Just like the 2 dollar coke. Doug is really taking this "charade" a long way.

Idiots. I guess they don't have TV news channels on Lake Norman...

PCL;
I'm sorry that it took so long to get back to you. My information is that there is no PayPal account set up at this time. If you still wish to help, this is the address to send contribution to:

“AWA PILOTS LEGAL EXPENSE TRUST”
3626 WEST GLASS LANE
PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85041

Again, thank you for your concern and commentary.

Regards.

Check will be in the mail as soon as I get back home. I wish you guys the best of luck.

I can't read all the posts. This discussion is deteriorating too much. Here is your bottom line. Unless the west loses it's sanity and agrees to renegotiate Nic, it is legally binding, no matter what representation is on the property. It does not matter whether it is fair or not. The east is stuck if the west sticks to it's guns. The court will not throw out Nic. You folks probably should start to come to grips with that and deal with each other accordingly, or management will eat your lunch for eternity. How about getting the Mid Atlantic folks some protection to allow them to return to the cockpit? Weren't they flying under the mainline operating certificate? Doesn't that make them part of mainline? These are some practical things the union should be working on. Now back to your insanity...

I can't read all the posts. This discussion is deteriorating too much. Here is your bottom line. Unless the west loses it's sanity and agrees to renegotiate Nic, it is legally binding, no matter what representation is on the property. It does not matter whether it is fair or not. The east is stuck if the west sticks to it's guns. The court will not throw out Nic. You folks probably should start to come to grips with that and deal with each other accordingly, or management will eat your lunch for eternity. How about getting the Mid Atlantic folks some protection to allow them to return to the cockpit? Weren't they flying under the mainline operating certificate? Doesn't that make them part of mainline? These are some practical things the union should be working on. Now back to your insanity...

Unfortunately I don't think the East will figure out what final and binding means until they make some sleazy lawyers very rich(richer).

There was no ongoing campaign (by ALPA National) to recruit the APA, and ALPA certainly did nothing to "sell out" the TWA pilots.

I'd like to have some of what you're smokin! There's absolutely no doubt ALPA was trying to get the AA pilots back into the fold.

Any amount from any person is GREATLY APPRECIATED!! For those of you that have recently lost your job or are facing furlough in the near future....My prayers and good will in your general direction. These recent times of difficult futures are enough without needless infighting. Godspeed!

Hey Doug Parker question for you......which union on your property has the votes/power as far as pilots are concerned??? I guess that is the union you will be dealing with. Reality!!

Reality is that dougie wins as long as the pilots are fighting each other.

Reality is that both sides need each other and are in this together.

Reality is that our concept of seniority is being used against us and we're giving up leverage every day b/c there has been no leadership in addressing the problem.

Reality is that the airline cannot run w/o the America West pilots.
If i were them- i'd sue the airline, not alpa. They accepted the Nic award as the list- it's time to motivate LCC to implement it- it won't happen until a LOT of money's at stake. You got to punch the bullies in the nose-
Furloughs are happening- Not one of you should be flying your line fat and happy, head in the sand. All of you are setting your life up for life w/o LCC- and if you're not- you don't like your family very much- i'd draw the line in the sand and RLA or no RLA- tell mgmt that you're walking on xx date- and then do it. They can't throw you in jail for quitting. Anyone who thinks our career issues won't be solved by some carrier willing to do this is naive. It's what Behncke did when he walked in w/ resignation letters-- it's what we'll have to do- Every day you keep showing up-- what message are you sending?
Prepare now. Get your ducks in a row.

Just one check??? How about monthly checks...like an ALPA Assessment...

How much you gonna write the check for?

I'll write it for was much as I can afford, and that amount really isn't any of your business.

Latest resources

Back