• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa lost!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

One other thought: When a contract is signed the east pilots will have the most amount of the pie anyway. Let's say NB Captains end up with $185.00 per hour pay. They get a $60.00 per hour raise. The West NB Captain gets only $43.00 per hour raise.
Where do the pilots get the leverage to attain anything better than what the company offers? $185? C'mon. Maybe with FAR work rules and no health insurance, you might see $165.

What exactly is a hybrid DFR? Why would the company be involved in a DFR lawsuit? I don't follow what you're saying. I honestly don't know and can't follow your argument.

And Bird, I see you either don't get what I'm trying to say or don't agree. That's fine. But I recommend backing away (at least in public) from the us versus them banter that has become this debate. Nothing is a capitulation; it's an ongoing negotiation.

Where do the pilots get the leverage to attain anything better than what the company offers? $185? C'mon. Maybe with FAR work rules and no health insurance, you might see $165.

Bird;
I was simply using the figure as a median example of an airplane wage. DAL currently pays $208.72 for B747, $197.15 for A330/B767 Captains, $174.70 for B757, $167.53 for B737NG, and $161.65 for A320/319.

There is a rumor running around that won't die that Parker offered USAPA the AWA contract w/ current DAL wages when he was making a play for UAL. Kind of an end run play to see if USAPA would give up on the DOH chase and the potential harm of the Change of Control clause (IMHO).

I think Parker wants this done bad enough that he may offer this again in the hopes of putting this train wreck to bed.

CB

What exactly is a hybrid DFR? Why would the company be involved in a DFR lawsuit? I don't follow what you're saying. I honestly don't know and can't follow your argument.

And Bird, I see you either don't get what I'm trying to say or don't agree. That's fine. But I recommend backing away (at least in public) from the us versus them banter that has become this debate. Nothing is a capitulation; it's an ongoing negotiation.

A hybrid DFR lawsuit is where a party (Leonidas) can enjoin not one but two (or more parties) in a DFR claim (LCC & USAPA). LCC was "excused" from the first DFR proceedings by Judge Wake (Addington v. USAPA). This is why the company is now seeking a Declaratory Judgement from the district court. They are asking Judge Silver if they can be sued if they use a seniority list other than the Nicolau (essentially).

If you go to www.cactuspilot.com you can read all arbitration and court proceedings. Anyone can access this web site, and it does not require you to log on or leave a password. I would encourage everyone involved to take the time to read the arbitration & various law suits. It's a tough read, but will truly open your eyes into USAPA's house of cards.

If you go to www.cactuspilot.com you can read all arbitration and court proceedings. Anyone can access this web site, and it does not require you to log on or leave a password. I would encourage everyone involved to take the time to read the arbitration & various law suits. It's a tough read, but will truly open your eyes into USAPA's house of cards.

OK I got it -- I am familiar with the idea but not that terminology.

Can you get me guest access to the message board on cactuspilot.com?

Seeking information other than offical USAPA sources is forbidden to East pilots!!!!! Do not let the lemmings stop going off the cliff. Seek the truth, it may set you free ( from USAPA that is!!)

Last edited:
Poop Thread!!!

Can anyone explain this reflexive fear of a word because it has German origins? (shadenfreude)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

If it makes it palatable, you can use the Norwegian, Swedish or Danish spellings, referenced above.

Now when does the court rule on the company motion?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back