• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa lost!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only in this industry do some celebrate such a loss and its affects on so many people.

Others are right: this puts downward pressure on the piloting "profession" as a whole and really benefits nobody in the end.

Taco;
No celebration (for me), but rather shaking of the head and uttering "tsk, tsk, tsk". :( USAPA & the USAPA "faithful" have brought this and all of the other losses on their own doorstep. This is just one of a "van load" of failures delivered ever since Bradford & King hatched this little plot to evade a final & binding seniority arbitration.

As a direct result of these and other actions, we have lost out on at least 4 years of contract improvements (when the economy was doing GREAT) and as much as 11% increase in wages (that's just for the west, A TON more for the east).

The nail in the DOH coffin is coming from Judge Silver's classroom. Look for that in late January to Mid-February.

What a huge waste of time, effort and money for nothing but delay. We have a union that is barely solvent for all of the nasty, fruitless litigation that was hatched. The only people that have made out like bandits are the countless legal firms employed by USAPA & the USAPAian elite on full FPL.

You just can't make this crap up.

This^^^
shouldnt he be accountable for how long it took?
F^cking ridiculous

Unfortunately, the only way to hold an arbitrator accountable is to just not use him in the future. But, Kasher is one of the better arbitrators for airline cases, so most people don't want to strike him during the selection process.

I love how Tracy/Granny lied right to everyones' face on the 11/21 update saying no ruling had been made, yet she knew on 11/10 the truth. True East pilot backstabber!!!! Enjoy LOA 93 till you are ready to man up and move on. I did enjoy the not even 3% raise youy were also denied, could not happen to better people.

Yes, but this would have been over by now had the East side not become complete wheenies and followed the BINDING ARBITRATION award THEY AGREED TO. They deserve all of this. What a bad choice they made.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Exactly!! You say some crap on here, but this sums it all up.

Sucks for you! You deserve it all you greedy ********************s!! I tried to feel for your group (in the early stages), but that all went out the window. I have no sympathy for USAPA and it's followers. Chime back on that ***********************************.

Last edited:
It blows u stupid ********************.

Chime that

I agree- I've said all along, this move is mostly stupid bc of loa93- now that you know you're stuck with loa93- and the dfr will be ripe upon any JCBA- what's the next move?

I'll be here, reminding you that the industry really needs usair to step up their rates - it's gotten way more serious since AA declared ch11-
What's the next play?
Please, let it go and get back in the game- we all really need those rates up

Sucks for you! You deserve it all you greedy ********************s!! I tried to feel for your group (in the early stages), but that all went out the window. I have no sympathy for USAPA and it's followers. Chime back on that ***********************************.

The rest of the industry and all the other good people and pilots don't, however, deserve the anchor that loa93 has become. AA pilots don't deserve it- and WN pilots need some pressure relieved

Unfortunatley Dougie is not gonna offer more than the crappy Kirby proposal that still keeps are pay at the bottom, so we won't be doing anyone any favors by accepting it. I for one will never give a yes vote until our pay rates are equal or better than at least B6 or NK and many other work rule improvments. When or if an AA merger could happen then we may see a Dougie throw enough cash our way to get a contract to pass until then I don't expect any change from the current split, except maybe some more old guys leave that were on the fence waiting to retire or go out on sick at a higher rate finally decide they had enough and leave.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back