Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only because you have allowed it to continue... Enjoy LOA 93

:laugh:

I have voted exactly Zero (0) times since being hired here, and that is the same number as elections or otherwise that I have been eligible to participate in.

Do go on antagonizing the 3rd listers. I am sure it will engender support for your cause!

tee hee to u, Schadenfreuder.

Nobody is referring to you personally but as a US Airways pilot in general, we all must try to move on from this disaster of a union. As far as the 3rd list "antagonizing" how would he know your seniority status? I believe they call this "projecting".

Support for the "cause" is a new contract and enforement of all pilots legal rights, I hope you're "on board".

Nobody is referring to you personally but as a US Airways pilot in general, we all must try to move on from this disaster of a union. As far as the 3rd list "antagonizing" how would he know your seniority status? I believe they call this "projecting".

Support for the "cause" is a new contract and enforement of all pilots legal rights, I hope you're "on board".

Because I have stated so on many many occasions. I have been scorned because I stated that the East pilots I have flown with have been, to a man, both professional and a pleasure to fly with. I am apparently dead to all Westicles now. Oh well.

On Board - I have made it clear, also many times, that this is my main goal.

Many people here are in a near orgasmic state at teh both the continued bad news for the East pilots and have expressed great joy at the maintaining of the status quo (LOA 93 work rules). I don't know why you would think it necessary to attempt to convince a new hire pilot to work for change/improvements. We as a group have, obviously, the only consistent and rational basis for wanting a new, less than industry bottom contract.

We have no dog in this race and will be at the bottom of whatever dogpile results. I merely suggest a bit more effort goes into more mature and more focused outbursts. Reflexively sh1tting on everyone who does not have a West employee number is pretty unproductive.

Last edited:
Because I have stated so on many many occasions. I have been scorned because I stated that the East pilots I have flown with have been, to a man, both professional and a pleasure to fly with. I am apparently dead to all Westicles now. Oh well.

On Board - I have made it clear, also many times, that this is my main goal.

I new you would come around! Keep up the good work. Westicles, I love it! ROTFLMAO

+1/2
I'd be more than happy to see the east pilots lay down their swords and do the right thing immediately- not sure if they will- but redemption has to be an option- there has to be an out of some kind- make it clear and easy that the best decision is to accept Nic and get pay raises (!) Allow them the space to undig their heels

Wave,

You do realize that SWAPA had no intention of honoring an Arbitrated list that they didn't like.

Wave,

You do realize that SWAPA had no intention of honoring an Arbitrated list that they didn't like.

Eh, that's just speculation. We have no way of knowing how they would have reacted. They had good legal counsel, so they might have been steered clear of playing the USAPA-like games.

Latest resources

Back