• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correct me if I am wrong but weren’t the 190s headed west before the merger?

No, in fact the company(old East) then new management was trying to get a reduction in the proving runs etc. because they had already operated the 170. I think in the end they did get some breaks from the FAA, but not as many as hoped as it took longer to take delivery than originally expected.

Last edited:
So you think that TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED moms and dads certified to operate Transport Category Aircraft could fit this definition huh?

They abandoned their union in an attempt to escape their obligation to honor a decision they had agreed to be bound by and they dragged good ALPA pilots with them. They lack character, and are devoid of principles. I turn my back on them and I reach out to the good pilots who voted for ALPA and rejected that sham union USAPA.

Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles." Perfect for USAPA

USCABA is a scab ops and all East pilots are now branded by it! If you think parts of the company will be spinned off, keep dreaming like the East's great profits that caused two BK's, we are going down together. At least most of the West pilots are young and get a new line of work, most of the East scabs will have to sell beer at Lowes Speedway till the PBGC pays of their double wide in Hickory!

So you think that TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED moms and dads certified to operate Transport Category Aircraft could fit this definition huh?

What does being a Mom or Dad and certified to fly transport aircraft have to do with it??? The pilots who scabed Continental , UAL and EAL were "Moms and Dad's certified to operate transport aircraft".

USAPA is a disgusting chapter in commercial aviations history, if the merger goes through with UAL you guys are hosed for the rest of your career, AND IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!

I was hired 26 years ago. Based in PHL. Do the math.

Marty

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=69043&page=4

That's really odd Marty, Looking at your past posts,(12-26-05) it would seem you have nothing to do with US Air prior to 2006. Doesn't really seem like a 26 year PHL F.O. posted all those old messages.

Again, Do you really work for US Air or do you just have some kind of lame axe to grind with ALPA? I'm guessing the latter.

I don't usually post here because opinions of most posters have no clue about anything. But when I post it is usually a torpedo.........so here goes.....

Marty MCDU and JT8D, have got to be the most uninformed, stupidest, uneducated, self serving, arrogant, belittling, childest, POS's i've ever read posts from.

Do you guys know how to read an SEC filing?? I didn't think so. Your asses were saved, and your titanic ship takes down the life vests provided for you.

You vote in a union with a goal to screw the livelihoods of those that saved you from greeting folks at Wal-Mart, and have no integrity or dignity, and you blame us for all of your previous woes.

Wow........you guys are pieces of work.

I hope all of the money you put into USCABA bites you in the ass as lost income when that scabby union is either BK'd by a merger or your scabby FO bradford figures out he can't run a union with a fcuked up lawyer.

Cheers to you dickheads.

Capt.

Oh and Bad Andy..........you are a coward to wear the scabby yellow lanyard to get a ride to work.

Glad you voted ALPA.

Wearing that yellow POS around your neck to avoid confrontation is about as low as one can get.

If you're going to stay in this industry, I suggest you grow a set right now and show your true colors, not to appease the tyranny.

Your actions prove that you could be a pawn later on when flying the line.

Capt.

Latest resources

Back