• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BOYCAPTAIN

May 6, 2008

Fellow US Airways Pilots,
I am writing to you about a very serious matter relating to the cockpit jumpseat which is a major concern to all East and West Pilots. We have had a few reports of inappropriate jumpseat denials involving both East and West Captains.
I would ask that all US Airways pilots, regardless of their carrier of origin or domicile, refrain from using the jumpseat as a personal punitive tool. Actions such as these are a losing, short-sighted proposition that will create negative rippling effects on one of the few conveniences we all have as professional airline pilots.
If you have witnessed any such actions, please immediately contact the Professional Standards Committee and the Jumpseat committee with the details. Those Committee Chairmen and their contact information are available on the USAirlinePilots.org website.
Fraternally,

Stephen H. Bradford
President

Bradford doesn't have the right to ask me anything, he can go ******************** himself. That ******************************bag must think he has some credibility or something.

Last edited:
Bradford doesn't have the right to ask me anything, he can go ******************** himself. That ******************************bag must think he has some credibility or something.

I personally don't think he gives a rats ass what you think. I think he was addressing the pilots that voted for USAPA...you know...THE MAJORITY of Airways pilots.

I personally don't think he gives a rats ass what you think.
you're right...he doesn't give a rats ass what he thinks because he is a west pilot, and bradford is one of the most senior and experienced pilots in the United States, right?
I think he was addressing the pilots that voted for USAPA...you know...THE MAJORITY of Airways pilots.
bradford is going to soon realize that he's not legally allowed to represent ONLY the pilots that voted for USAPA.

Ya THINK? Nevertheless, he did address me, something about regardless of carrier of origin or domicile. My response to that is "go ******************** yourself."

Last edited:
This everyday union stuff is taking time away from DOH!

Rez, your ALPA rhetoric on every thread gets really old man.

Since you are so pro ALPA, care to explain the early strife in the NW, DL merger? Where is this eternal ALPA brotherhood of which you speak?

Sorry for the thread drift. No dog in the LCC fight. Good luck to all.

Last edited:

That's why USAPA will be one of the shortest lived unions in history. Performing basic union duties is beyond the capabilty of USAPA.

USAPA will be gone, and Nicolau will survive.

As Bradford is coming to understand, it takes more than a cowardly yellow lanyard to run an airline union. Nic Sticks. It's over for the whiny, "do over" crowd.

Latest resources

Back