• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA is serious this time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's been said before that the judge can impose Nic without a joint contract. What is the precedent for that?

USAPA. 94.1% is correct (at least until the challenge arbitration). I'm not sure about the 65% average at other carriers. The APA is 85% and I thought ALPA was too.

Yes, ALPA is roughly 85%. ALPA does a lot of lobbying, though, which is excluded from germane expenses, so a union like USAPA that doesn't engage in that much activity on the Hill would be expected to have higher germane expenses.

It's been said before that the judge can impose Nic without a joint contract. What is the precedent for that?

I doubt he can impose the Nic without a contract, but he can probably issue an injunction requiring that any new TA must include the Nic.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the MDA suit is only looking for money at this point on from what I have read. They are not seeking anything but compensation for damages. I know USAPA is seeking snap backs and lost pension money also, but this MDA dream is on the PACER system for all to see.

OK, consider yourself corrected, since you're wrong.

What is the "PACER" system?

PACER was the res and flight planning system USAir used before Sabre. Darn, I'm old for remembering that.

PACER was the res and flight planning system USAir used before Sabre. Darn, I'm old for remembering that.

S- some
A- american dude
B- ba$tard
R- ruined
E-everything

Thats what the gate agents used to say during the switch.....

Sorry but Pacer is the Federal Judiciary's centralized registration, billing, and technical support center for electronic access to U.S. District, Bankruptcy, and Appellate court records.

I got a feeling Judge Wake is going to place the Nic list so far up the Easts behinds it will be all they can taste for years to come.

OK, consider yourself corrected, since you're wrong.

What is the "PACER" system?

Pacer is where you can track the lack of any progress in the MDA suit. Even if there was progress. The only remedy sought is monetary. IE, it will absolutely not have the effect you are wishing for.

You can consider yourself corrected..................!

you like Gunther. Women love Gunther. I love Gunther. He is my p*ssycat.

M

Hey Mcdoosh: (I love it how you respond to Mcdoosh)
Yawn!
You like men, your east coast man love likes men.
Who cares, in the end, you are still a ****************************** bag!
Get back to flight instruction doosh! Tell your man, final and binding means just that.

VI. CONCLUSION
44 Because we conclude that the arbitrator failed to satisfy the due notice requirement of 45 U.S.C. § 153 First (j), and, under the CBA, the grievance should be heard by the AirTran Airways Pilots' System Board of Adjustment, the district court's summary judgment setting aside the arbitrator's award and remanding the grievance to the Board is affirmed.

45 AFFIRMED.

Remember this at Airtran and Valujet merger. Arbitrations are not always final.

http://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/351/351.F3d.1338.02-15185.html

Latest resources

Back