• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa Dfr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you didn't buy the "bottomless" refill for your barrel of popcorn, its not too late. This movie is gonna last a long time and have lots of sequels.

This is going to last, at the very longest, 17 more months. USAPA is doomed one way or another. It's either BK, thrown out on their asses in the next election, or another merger.

USAPA will have FAILED at every single objective they characterized as a "slam dunk" to quote FIRST OFFICER bradford.

This is going to last, at the very longest, 17 more months. USAPA is doomed one way or another. It's either BK, thrown out on their asses in the next election, or another merger.

USAPA will have FAILED at every single objective they characterized as a "slam dunk" to quote FIRST OFFICER bradford.

Predicting what will happen 17 months from now is pretty tricky. It takes a REAL professional. How much did you pay your palm reader?:laugh:

Save your money and buy the bottomless barrel of popcorn (or keep being part of the show:D).

If you didn't buy the "bottomless" refill for your barrel of popcorn, its not too late. This movie is gonna last a long time and have lots of sequels.

Maybe so... However you may want to envision a ruling otherwise known as a permanent injunction wherein the nic is implemented. You may choose to appeal (all the while nic functions as planned), however, realize Judge Wake completely understands the appeals process (check his professional resume! pretty impressive! Oh! and look! he was an appelate Judge.) and would be remiss to rule in such a way as to further frustrate some sort of conclusion to this mess.

Maybe so... However you may want to envision a ruling otherwise known as a permanent injunction wherein the nic is implemented. You may choose to appeal (all the while nic functions as planned), however, realize Judge Wake completely understands the appeals process (check his professional resume! pretty impressive! Oh! and look! he was an appelate Judge.) and would be remiss to rule in such a way as to further frustrate some sort of conclusion to this mess.

CAREFUL!! Reality makes them break out in hives!!!

Every single legal document is on USAPA, including the latest.

Credibility.. Ocity 0 USAPA 1 :blush:

Hey Turtle, I ask again........

Are ALL of the complete official daily transcripts from the Nicolau Arbitration posted on the USAPA site as well?

:confused:

1. The state of being older than another or others or higher in rank than another or others.
  2. Precedence of position, especially precedence over others of the same rank by reason of a longer span of service.
The Definition of seniority

1. The state of being older than another or others or higher in rank than another or others.
  2. Precedence of position, especially precedence over others of the same rank by reason of a longer span of service.
The Definition of seniority

I`m just on the sidelines watching the show, but #2 is the definition of longivity, not seniority. Good luck to all. I`m going back to my seat now and watch the rest of this show.

I`m just on the sidelines watching the show, but #2 is the definition of longivity, not seniority. Good luck to all. I`m going back to my seat now and watch the rest of this show.

I know that, and you know that, but about 3,000 people just can't grasp that concept...........

:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back