• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa Dfr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well the west is already burning. Lots of downsizing out there. More to come next year. Your CEO is doing all the work for us.

M

becket
Just write what you think. I know you are burning up.
Just let in out.
Its ok.

M

Again, good luck with trying to get that lottery ticket.

M

How you can still refer to a seniority number at US Airways as a lottery ticket is beyond me. Number 1 at US Airways still has the misfortune of being employed by US Airways.

I think your threat of burning the airline to the ground is a hollow one. If you guys didn't need the job just as much as everyone else then you would have bailed when your pensions disappeared along with your work rules and wages.

...whether or not they should continue to utilize the same law firm led by lawyer Mr. Seemoney.

Mr. Seemoney?

What pray tell has taken a rational, reasonable professional who is capable of obtaining an ATP, and reduced him to an argument that is devoid or calm, reasonableness, or even the decency of common respect?

Its an honest and reasonable question that requires honest reflection.

How you can still refer to a seniority number at US Airways as a lottery ticket is beyond me. Number 1 at US Airways still has the misfortune of being employed by US Airways.

... If you guys didn't need the job just as much as everyone else then you would have bailed when your pensions disappeared along with your work rules and wages.

You, dear sir, underestimate the value of seniority.

Last edited:
Mr. Seemoney?

What pray tell has taken a rational, reasonable professional who is capable of obtaining an ATP, and reduced him to an argument that is devoid or calm, reasonableness, or even the decency of common respect?

Its an honest and reasonable question that requires honest reflection.

That's WAY more respectful than what he's usually referred to as.

Alot of wishful thinking here.
Good luck.

If the Nic would ever get forced on us by some court, you will see 3200 pilots burn this crap airline to bits. Your lottery ticket will be then worthless as your lousy airline was 1999.

Not one of us is going to yank gear to someone who did not even have his pilot license 1988.

Again, good luck with trying to get that lottery ticket.

M

Marty,

This statement just goes to show how little you actually understand the Nicolau award. Have you ever even bothered to read it, and look at how it will actually play out for your career when it is implemented? If you haven't, you should, because this train is going to move on with or without you.

Excuse me, but tell me why even ONE usair airplane moved the day after your ALPA reps gave your pension away? If you east guys didn't burn the house down then, you aren't now.

Latest resources

Back