• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir & AMR merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
....You mean, accept the Nic unconditionally... OK, back to square ONE..

I guess you are right (& Nicky too). We'll see what the election brings. If all the same old troopers are voted in then the "majority" will have successfully ushered in further delay. NO MONEY. NO CONTRACT IMPROVEMENTS. NO ADDITIONAL TIME OFF OR EXTRA VACATION, AND CONTINUED INDUSTRY LEADING FLP (FOR THE ELECTED ELITE, OF COURSE).

The Nicolau Seniority list is the only list that is allowed by the law. You and Nicky should REALLY spend some time reading the actual arbitration award and the court documents.

You choose....Delay with no pay, or move on. No skin off my nose. Have a great day.

If it is no skin off your nose why do you want it so bad?

I EXPECT people to do what they promised they would do. I EXPECT people to keep their word. I EXPECT better behavior from people / groups than a MOB RULE. I EXPECT when someone wants something, that they play by the rules given and NOT make up their own. I EXPECT proper and lawful union representation for ALL pilots, not just the ones who think they were cheated and happen to be in a majority position. I DEMAND better.

My life can go on if the majority chooses further delay. It is still true that they have cause irreparable financial harm just to secure that precious left seat that they feel entitled to. They have taken my dues money and used it against me and my fellow AWA aviators. They have taken my dues money and used it to PERSECUTE 24 of our pilots in a FRUITLESS RICO lawsuit. USAPA's core and the USAPA faithful are some of the most contemptible miscreants that have ever disgraced the pilot labor force.

I want this "so bad" for the simple fact that it is the only legal path NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU DELAY AND HOW MUCH DUES MONEY YOU THROW AT IT. Do I want "your seat"? We to be honest, it's NOT YOUR SEAT. It hasn't been your seat since September 27, 2005. Pretty simple, huh?

bold text and underlining - now I'm scared.

but the all caps really put it over the top.

Last edited:
The "Law" cannot force a majority group to fall on its sword by voting away their seniority for a few dollars more. There lies the crux of WHY we are still TWO SEPARATE AIRLINES.

BINGO! YOu guys get it. We don't have to do anything and the 9th said so. Enjoy your stagnation out WEST!

bold text and underlining - now I'm scared.

but the all caps really put it over the top.

No it’s for emphasis. Like when it’s necessary to emphasize a point when a particular party somehow is too stupid or dense to realize when they are wrong, or when it’s necessary to emphasize a point of moral lapse/bankruptcy when a party refuses to accept the product of an already agreed upon process.

BINGO! Nicolau got it. Wake got it. 1 of the 3 judges in the 9th got it, the company (by virtue of the recent court filings) gets it, and I believe Silver gets it. Who doesn't get it? USAPA & the USAPA faithful.

You are right, the law can't force you to "fall on your sword", but they can tell the company that the Nicolau list is the only list. THEN you can vote NO to your hearts content on any TA that includes the NIC. It's just that simple. One vote each.

Hey Scoot, join our ranks, run for office, negotiate an industry leading contract. Not interested you say, then back to your happy place and leave the rest of us to decide what WE want....
You want to do your part, stand in solidarity with the US pilots when the moment comes... Then well see if you ,and a few others on these forums, will walk the walk..

Why would I stand in solidarity with someone who doesn't understand the concept of binding arbitration?
You (guys) are the complete antithesis to what solidarity stands for!

Latest resources

Back