USA Jet IS a lost Cause

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just like the good ole time

Nothing like a good ole USA Jet thread to bring out all the old timers from the woodwork. Look at VABB and 817 only couple posts since summer of 2005; look at tailrotor more posts in the last 24 hours than the entire previous year. Looks like USA Jet is bringing life back to flightinfo. Just like the good ole days. I have learned more reading this than I learned around the office, and of course it would be inappropriate to comment without the company making a disclosure.

Last edited:
Too much credit and hiring?

Guat, you give me too much credit, I am only a score keeper. Nking, Not hiring right now, but we are interviewing for a pool, because I believe we will be hiring early next year. Beside the guys let go, we had 6 others leave in the last 4 weeks. Customs. NetJets, DAL recalls. All part of the 2007 hiring boom. PM me if you want info on applying, you will get some great training to prepare you for your next job.

Last edited:
I still like you. Although I recommend that you be drug tested because of your '07 hiring boom prediction. You must be flashing back to better times...........

If you say you can remember when there was a pilot shortage, you obviously weren't there. I think the bong is coming back around to me now.............

Last edited:
I still like you. Although I recommend that you be drug tested because of your '07 hiring boom prediction. You must be flashing back to better times...........

Actually, his 2007 hiring boom prediction is the only thing he ever says that is even close to making sense.

PLC 128, another believer.

the business cycle. It is the nature of the beast. The pay reduction sucks, but to get the same savings in dollars almost 30 pilot would have lost their jobs and another 10 Captains would have been bumped back in pay and seat to F/O. As business returns, pay will return, this was stated at the state of the union .

Wow! Could this be the same premis to what is going on all most airlines....

Concessionary TA's or furloughs.... hmmmmmm

Yes, it is!

Guat, you give me too much credit, I am only a score keeper. Nking, Not hiring right now, but we are interviewing for a pool, because I believe we will be hiring early next year. Beside the guys let go, we had 6 others leave in the last 4 weeks. Customs. NetJets, DAL recalls. All part of the 2007 hiring boom. PM me if you want info on applying, you will get some great training to prepare you for your next job.

So this has to happen after the 2006 FIRING boom!

Latest resources

Back