USA Jet IS a lost Cause

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TIME OUT!

Negative vibes.... ask anyone at the meeting.. He described plan b as 30 layoffs and CAPT back to FO pay!

DO NOT LIE!

Plan B was not adopted, it was too harsh. See him

WillowRunVortex said:
"pilots who have been here 8 or more years are not going anywhere".

READ: "CANT GO ANYWHERE".

But of course YOU can go anywhere! We're all so impressed.

Of Course guys that have been here eight years or more aren't gonna go anywhere. There are a few guys that this would exclude here, but for the most part they all have skeletons in the closet...excluding the age factor. The decision is wether the three stooges that run the company Larry, Curly, and Moe are gonna continue to run a comedy show that is the joke amongst the industry or figure things out. I bet the Wachendorfer Brothers are wondering what time next year is Usa Jet gonna be fininacially hurting. Based on Pilot Yips theory of History I would have to go with Mid March through Late June, but next year is an even year so they will scathe by until 07. That should put us right on track according to Historical documents...ie:01,03,05 and soon to be 07 followed by 09 then possible extinction in 11. Plan B, there is no plan B because Larry, Moe and Curly have no solid legitiment Plan A. Oh well....hey anybody on the board here know of any good Freight jobs out there?

Last edited:
prayer meeting at usajet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my dear fellow pilots at usajet,
I was thinking maybe we can all get together and have a prayer meeting at usajet. Infact let's pray right now
a} Lord please improve the morale at usajet because it's the worst i have ever seen.
b} lord let everyone inthe company take pay cuts not just the pilots. Every manager, every mechanic, every secretary, etc and then the pilots will only take a 7% paycut not 27%
c] LORD- Let ameristar management come and run our company because in today's business environment they and able to compete without cutting the pilot's pay. They must be able to run a company better than our managers.
d} Lord - let the company be consistent in all their decisions, and always layoff unstead of cutting pay .First officers are making less money than unemployment pays in michigan.
Last but not least i pray that we get new managers that can make our company prosper without cutting our pay.
TO my fellow pilots. Keep eating of that 99 cent menu.

I think this is the first time I have seen a post like this...It's true. Uncle Ted and Uncle Tom Please help us. AMEN

So, a little over a year later: Is USA Jet a lost cause? Were they able to disconnect themselves from the death spiral of the big three?

I hear they just announced that all crew benefits were cancelled (Crew meals, going home for days off, loading pay etc) and layoffs/paycuts are only a few days away? WTF? Sounds like a re-run of last year...

Howie

Everett Howe said:
So, a little over a year later: Is USA Jet a lost cause? Were they able to disconnect themselves from the death spiral of the big three?

I hear they just announced that all crew benefits were cancelled (Crew meals, going home for days off, loading pay etc) and layoffs/paycuts are only a few days away? WTF? Sounds like a re-run of last year...

Howie

Standby. Pilotyip will be here momentarily to tell us all how wonderful this career really is. Ten bucks says he mentions something about a six-figure salary by the age of 30. ;)

I'm curious....Did PilotYip take a paycut as well, or just the guys in the trenches doing the heavy lifting?

I'm not quite sure how Pilotyip has ever tried to misrepresent
things at USA Jet. All he can do is present USA Jet's case based on
current conditions. None of us has a crystal ball....
His siggie:
"Fly because you like to, if you are in it for the respect, prestige, recognition or money you may be disappointed."
is dead on.
Does he sound too much like management? He IS management, he's never
tried to hide it.
Yeah, auto freight sucks, but that's not exactly management's fault.
(No, I don't work at USA Jet, but I do fly car parts)

Latest resources

Back