USA Jet IS a lost Cause

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
right again

There are a lot of good things in the future. Our long-term pilot ranks are solid; pilots who have been here 8 or more years are not going anywhere.

not going anywhere unless you count fired!

Tail rotorhead, I feel sorry for you. Why do you bash a company that you no longer work for? Move on, and get a life. So you fly a scare bus, good for you, I always wondered why they call it a scare bus. Now I know.

Tail rotorhead, I feel sorry for you. Why do you bash a company that you no longer work for? Move on, and get a life. So you fly a scare bus, good for you, I always wondered why they call it a scare bus. Now I know.

He's probobly concerned for friends and there families that are going to have a tough time making ends meet.

Most of the guys let go were there hardest working. This was Im sure a blindside they didnt see coming.

I feel sorry for their families too, but why do you do something as dumb as what they did. Most of those guys made 6 figures. Greed is very powerful I guess.

I feel sorry for their families too, but why do you do something as dumb as what they did. Most of those guys made 6 figures. Greed is very powerful I guess.

Your not informed. Some of these guys very well MAY have done something unethical, but others did not.

I can only think of two who might have done nothing wrong, as you say, the others were scammers, plain and simple. Good luck to the 8, you guys are going to need it!:D

Look Porky you don't know these guys, as I stated previously the guys who were let go were COMPANY guys, some of my friends, (you probably don't know what that word means), they refused to vote for a union thinking that the company they had worked for the 10+ years would watch out for them. One of the guys has SEVEN kids, has worked for the company for about TWELVE years and all did was link his account, he didn't have any "questionable" charges, he didn't charge up all kind of extras, or switch hotels or intentionally buy fuel outside of contract. the reason I am speaking up is because everyone is now scared for their life and is to afraid to post. That is how ridiculous things have gotten. The actual scammers who should have been let go are still in employ (I can name two). It is BS plain and simple. You didn't talk to anyone who was fired, I did, and I know the situation. Keep eatin the pork YIP is dishing out, he's one you can trust. See how well liked he is on these boards? See how honest he is in his posts? Why don't you ask JUS pilots how many days off they have missed, or how often the words "layoff" and "paycut" are tossed around at pilot meetings. YIP says that everyone on the field is suffering, that you have to cut costs somewhere. Hardly seems fair that he get a paycheck for patrolling "The Hangar" every day while the guys who are out there earning the money get fired, lose days off or get their pay cut. How come no other company on the field has to resort to such drastic measures on such a regular basis? Couldn't be a management problem, could it?

Tail rotorhead, sounds like you know alot. If its so hard to work for the Jet why do people stay? If I don't like a movie I'm watching I walk out. I don't stay and complain till the end. The door at the Jet that the employees walk into to go to work also lets you out. Maybe its time some of the so called, "abused people" should just walk thur that door. Why stay if you do not like the situation? The aviation world varies from company to company, look at Northwest, paycuts, layoffs abuse of employees. Maybe you should look at the big picture before you single out one company for trying to improve its financial problems. Things need to improve in general for the common working folks, I think we both know that, don't we.

Yep that is me good ole "Hangar Patroler". In fact on my day's off, I love "Hangar Patrolin" so much I go to other hangars, like Hangar one, the Packard Hangar or the T-Hangars and just hang around, I mean after all it is at the airport. I even go over to Ann Arbor and Hang around hangars some times, I like name that better than Clerk and Score keeper.

Latest resources

Back