• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet IS a lost Cause

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cherry, you should watch what you say about others. Didn't your management just blow it when they srewed up the falcon engine program? Over flying engine overhauls is not very smart. Seems to me that you all have issues too.

Last edited:
Yeah your right hammer, 2 years here is a long time. Further than you made it before you got fired! Porky, what you said isn't true. Once again, I'm not trying to bash ANYONE else's company or managment. Someone always has to throw out some false info to get back at a company that fired them or a company that they didn't like the managment at. Grow up guys.

Yeah your right hammer, 2 years here is a long time. Further than you made it before you got fired! Porky, what you said isn't true. Once again, I'm not trying to bash ANYONE else's company or managment. Someone always has to throw out some false info to get back at a company that fired them or a company that they didn't like the managment at. Grow up guys.
Getting fired from Cherry would be a good thing!!!!!

Heard a rumor USA Jet is getting out of the DC-9 freight side and doing the charter/pax stuff, thoughts?
Fuel for the flames sorry "YIP".

Jobear

Heard a rumor USA Jet is getting out of the DC-9 freight side and doing the charter/pax stuff, thoughts?
I have heard the same thing, Falcons too - but not from a rumor mill. More of a long term vision of mgmt over there from what I heard. Their freight business, for all of the "diversification" that is claimed, has shrunk every year.

I have heard the same thing, Falcons too - but not from a rumor mill. More of a long term vision of mgmt over there from what I heard. Their freight business, for all of the "diversification" that is claimed, has shrunk every year.

Active Aero makes money by brokering trips, that they can't even sell to their on subsidiary!? Either the costs at USA Jet are to high or they are really bieng screwed by the parents. And the only parent screwing I wanna see is the Taboo kind with TRACI LORDS..........

Thanks for the PM YIP.
Jobear
master of my domain, as long as the wife's at work

Latest resources

Back