• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
see he does have a nice side, thanks

"Cherry you know what? One day we may fly together."

I hope not!

Where do you want to work? And how much PIC you got?

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about getting a Falcon job here pilot wanna bes. The Falcon's are for sale and that's a fact. Uncle Healy does not want them anymore. He's the main man now that Brian turned in his two weeks.

Porky you could be wrong there is another rumor out there that more DA-20's will be coming out of mothballs because they are making money. Who is right? Only time will tell, this is not a predicable thing like the 2007 hiring boom

The only thing that holds true about airplanes and flying them for a living is that what is true today will not be true tomorrow. Sometimes this is a good thing sometimes its a bad thing. If you can't live with this you should find something else to do for a living.

Pilotyip, do you really think that those falcon's at the end of the ramp will ever fly again? My contacts in maintenance tell me that those airplanes are beyond economic hope. They tell me that we should just buy new ones with 731's if they want more falcons.

i was curious if you guys are still hiring over there? what shot does a guy with strong IFR skills, 700TT and 85Multi stand over there?

Hi!

PM PilotYIP with your stuff and/or PM me w/ your email & I'll send u a bunch of stuff.

cliff
YIP

PS-I was just on 25" callout. They called me and gave me an hour notice, and said the freight would be in YIP in 1+15. Since I know the freight is always late into YIP, I took my time. After being in Ops about 30", they said the freight would be about 1+00 more. After over an hour, the freight showed up and we went out to the plane. Not atypical.

Hi!

PM PilotYIP with your stuff and/or PM me w/ your email & I'll send u a bunch of stuff.

cliff
YIP

PS-I was just on 25" callout. They called me and gave me an hour notice, and said the freight would be in YIP in 1+15. Since I know the freight is always late into YIP, I took my time. After being in Ops about 30", they said the freight would be about 1+00 more. After over an hour, the freight showed up and we went out to the plane. Not atypical.

hahah i love it when dikscratch tells me asap pick up in yip. i go into slow motion. freight must get stuck in that willow run black whole, not even light escapes! you'll show up 30 mins "late" and still be an hour early.

Latest resources

Back