• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't believe the bypass rate is that high on the west.. At least not for now. We're talking about people coming back to 5th and 6th year pay. Your not gonna see too many pass that up in this economy.

Cp's office informed me that the bypass rate is running about 50% both sides. I hear what your saying about pay but there are quite a few that have found other employment over the past 2 years flying and non flying. WHy would someone come back on the first call if they have found stable and decent paying employment elsewhere???? Not saying they won't ever return but if you have been lucky to find a decent job, why not wait it out a bit and see how this all pans out?

For my classmates who are keeping count. I just got off the phone with Flt. Ops. They called to acknowledge my recall acceptance and she informed me that she is waiting for three more people to respond to the second letter. If one of the three declines recall then I am in the Sept. 6th class, so it is not official yet. I knew it would be very close for a class size of 20.

q about bypass

What's the situation like it too many people bypass? Will they call the people that they hired in '08 but never got a class date?

just got a phone call to tell me i'm in the sept 6th class. will be in CLT for the indoc and everything :D

Congrats on your recall!

I am hoping I get the second class in Oct. I sit in the low 30's out of the 40 (east) to be recalled. I doubt I would be able to make the cut for the 9/6 class. Do you know how many bypassed first time 'round on the East so far? Also, how long is indoc? I assume we have to do a full 190 g/s too?

Thnx!

Congrats on your recall!

I am hoping I get the second class in Oct. I sit in the low 30's out of the 40 (east) to be recalled. I doubt I would be able to make the cut for the 9/6 class. Do you know how many bypassed first time 'round on the East so far? Also, how long is indoc? I assume we have to do a full 190 g/s too?

Thnx!

she said indoc is a week in CLT so i assume 5 days M-F. not sure how many have bypassed, maybe half so i wouldn't be suprised if it got down to you! i think with the length of time we were out it will be a full ground school. will be my 4th full ground school on this plane! :puke:

November 2010 Bid Results

To all the US Airways recalls;

The November 2010 bid is out. There are 39 E190 First Officer vacancies
in PHL.

Recalls

So what does this mean? Is this the 40 recalls announced, or are these additional positions?

These are the vacancies that the current 40 recalls announced will fill. I just wanted everybody to know there are no group 2 slots. Lots of current E190 F/Os are moving up to group 2.

Latest resources

Back